Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Aww, sorry but that was only because Tim didn't want to, not because it would spoil it for other states.
I'm well aware why they didn't cross out Priya until now, I just think it's bullshit they couldn't at least wait until it had aired in all states before they crossed everyone out tonight. I don't get why that's hard to understand?

During the "lookback segment" I was half expecting them to shock us all with something at the end like some random HM's saying "for one it's time to win...", then cut to Gretel to completely mindfuck us all, and have her say "...and for the other, it's time to go".

Popped into my head when I realised they had more TEN-era housemates in the segment than Nine-era.

The BB facebook page posted about "do you think you have what it takes to be a housemate? apply now" 28 minutes ago, so I'm guessing it is.

that does not confirm anything though. They're just keeping their options open. Last year we knew it would be back right at the end of the Grand Finale

Well the show is still on here, but the winner has been announced... so no point avoiding you all any longer lol

Well, I do like Ryan. Travis was my absolute favourite to win though.

Biggest trip out of the night was Skye's walk to the stage :roflmao:
LOVED skyes walk out on the stage, Hilarious!!! so adorable :) Crowd went wild, made me laugh so much when she kept running off and sonia was trying to get her back to talk with hahaha!

lol Leo and David's faces
So much for me to see tomorrow. I liked Leo more and more after the Sanctuary week once the strings were loosened with Skye and he became less smooth. Liked the pic of him and David in a car. Them and Ryan, my favourite boys. Travis without Aisha would be next.

Back