Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Wasn't there supposed to be a surly-like thing this year? What happened to that?

I'm sitting at the eviction ALREADY. And I'm sad that I can't post tonight because I'll be 10 mins or so ahead of you guys.

They aren't policing phones tonight right? You could take us on a first-person style tour of the set (from the audience - not from any off-limit areas!). Tonight's the last time we see the set.

Wasn't there supposed to be a surly-like thing this year? What happened to that?

yeah, the parrot. We saw intentional close ups of it sometimes, in the parlour. So it might be possible it was used but cut from the broadcasted show. But I'm not disappointed they cut it.

Last edited:
Which site? Link? That seems a really long amount of time. They shouldn't call it live with that big of a delay
I can't really remember, sorry! It wan on here yesterday - possibly in the daily thread?? Don't take what I say as true though lol, I'll post when it starts for me and we can test.

Good luck to those who actually have a fave tonight on the show. I'm bailing from the thread and possibly the show. Might switch over to catch the evictees; the news they missed and the winner.

They aren't policing phones tonight right? You could take us on a first-person style tour of the set (from the audience - not from any off-limit areas!). Tonight's the last time we see the set.
I think they make us turn our phones off later - but it's not off-limit yet. I'll take some photos.

I can't really remember, sorry! It wan on here yesterday - possibly in the daily thread?? Don't take what I say as true though lol, I'll post when it starts for me and we can test.
Cool, no problem. Will be interesting to see how far ahead it actually is. I think it will probably be a few minutes at tops.

If you were a true BB fan you would watch it! Excruciating viewing or not.

Now sit the fuck DOWN!
Agreed, my favourites (and there haven't been many this series!!) are long gone off the show now.

I watch the series as a series not to cotton onto one housemate to the death. I just find a new one to support and if the winner is not to my liking, oh well, so be it. I watched Abbott become Prime Minister, I can handle anything!!

Back