Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Devastated to not be posting with you guys tonight. Big storm 2 nights ago has resulted in no internet fun for me :( wishing you all a great night as I watch alone, posting from my mobile on borrowed wifi, have a great night esp all the usual suspects (you know who I mean). Not really caring who wins but gotta love a finale. Have enjoyed watching with you all this season xx
wtf 3g hotspot ftw

I need something to motivate me to watch tonight. Benjamin v Estelle v Layla had so much build up. Tahan v Tim v Jade also had a great build up. I can't remember a time since the start of BB that I cared less for every single finalist. I've always had someone to cheer on even if it were my 2nd or 3rd fave. These 3 are close to my bottom faves. I would even prefer having Lawson there just for the potential he could win.

d60ol.png

Who is that in the house?

It looks to me like they're obviously rehearsing for tonight (all the HM's are on stage too) so it would appear that the people on screen in the house are crew setting up the show and organizing camera angles, etc. Travis, Ryan and Skye would be locked inside the bedroom or something.

That'd be normal though for setting up Finale shows.

That's correct. They'd be runners, producers, etc in communication with people from the control room, in house, etc in rehearsal. They've done this during the Channel ten series, with housemates locked in bedroom or a rewards room. The layout of house this year probably allows them to roam between bedroom, bathroom and parlour to 'get ready'.

They also used to do it during live nominations (channel ten series) with producers or runners in DR rehearsing.

I need something to motivate me to watch tonight. Benjamin v Estelle v Layla had so much build up. Tahan v Tim v Jade also had a great build up. I can't remember a time since the start of BB that I cared less for every single finalist. I've always had someone to cheer on even if it were my 2nd or 3rd fave. These 3 are close to my bottom faves. I would even prefer having Lawson there just for the potential he could win.
this finale needs priya.

I'm sitting at the eviction ALREADY. And I'm sad that I can't post tonight because I'll be 10 mins or so ahead of you guys.
I don't think it's a 10 minute delay. That's a bit extreme. It will be more like 30 seconds

Devastated to not be posting with you guys tonight. Big storm 2 nights ago has resulted in no internet fun for me :( wishing you all a great night as I watch alone, posting from my mobile on borrowed wifi, have a great night esp all the usual suspects (you know who I mean). Not really caring who wins but gotta love a finale. Have enjoyed watching with you all this season xx

Oh no that sucks. What a shame you can't join in the party, but promise you'll come back in the off-season.

Yeah... I've had cramping in my stomach and back for two weeks.
I've had an ultrasound, blood & ursine tests. Go back to dr tomorrow.
Oh bugger :( mines just for bruised ribs and consistent headaches....hope everything come back clear and you get better soon!!

@Zebulon okay as my quotes taking for ever too load. True, I don't think bland is the right word, I should of said not my cup of tea. I mean this years finalists are just ehhhhh tbh I don't care if anyone of them wins.

I didn't care earlier on but the fact I really don't want Ryan to win has made it a bit exciting.

And I can't wait to see Priya

And I hope Gemma is still wearing the green dress I suggested

Which site? Link? That seems a really long amount of time. They shouldn't call it live with that big of a delay
Would explain how ages ago they managed to visually censor Lisa's mouth when she swore during a "Live" show.

Justice Crew singing and dancing on the Red Carpet of the Arias.

They should be on the GC revving up the crowd for this finale :(

Back