Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Devastated to not be posting with you guys tonight. Big storm 2 nights ago has resulted in no internet fun for me :( wishing you all a great night as I watch alone, posting from my mobile on borrowed wifi, have a great night esp all the usual suspects (you know who I mean). Not really caring who wins but gotta love a finale. Have enjoyed watching with you all this season xx

Oh Willoughby...I am sobbing right now...after all we have been through :(

I think if skye wins she'll have an anxiety attack. Have you seen her face on eviction nights when it's been between her and someone else?

I've taken some photos but they won't upload from my phone - any suggestions?

Haven't been to a live show since week 2 so thought I better come to the finale. Mikeys just starting now!! And Leon is out here!!! It's so funny how he's walking past all the fans and they have NO idea who he is

I think if skye wins she'll have an anxiety attack. Have you seen her face on eviction nights when it's been between her and someone else?
To be honest, regardless of where she places, I think you're all going to see a very different side to Skye tonight. A less dumbed down, more composed and mature Skye. ;) She'll unintentionally drop the act towards the end of the show...

Haven't been to a live show since week 2 so thought I better come to the finale. Mikeys just starting now!! And Leon is out here!!! It's so funny how he's walking past all the fans and they have NO idea who he is
"past all the fans"

Well then they aren't really FANS are they? :pompus:

...based purely on how much fun that I've had Photoshopping the housemates on the 'Photoshop Thread' this year... Ryan has been the least fun to do because he is so beige bland and boring that I want him to come third...

...Travis provided a bit more material but he is such a knuckle-dragging dickwad bogan that it irritated me to tears just having to look at that meathead face of his while doing his ones... hopefully he comes second...

...Skye has provided me with the most material this whole season because of her strange mannerisms and antics and bimbo-headedness all up!... she is a Photoshopper's dream as was Tim last year... so thanks Skye for making it so easy for me this year and I really do hope that you win it!...

...go Skye you good thing!... cheers.

ok. thanks. i have now found something to motivate me to watch. the look on the loser's face when they think they should have won. Travis will be devastated. Skye will have a tantrum. And Ryan... who is he again?

Leon's just walking by? Or is Mike talking to him on mic? Wonder if @Luke Blundell has managed to get an interview with him and the other two voices (Pete Dempsey and the new one)...

DX0vGup.jpg

Justice Crew singing and dancing on the Red Carpet of the Arias.

They should be on the GC revving up the crowd for this finale :(
they could just play the track at big brother stage, i mean jc just lip synced anyway.

Back