Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

I don't think it's a 10 minute delay. That's a bit extreme. It will be more like 30 seconds

It would be about 1o mins, as the evicted HM has to be told what will be happening etc & they would make sure the HM is fine after being evicted.

Omg this woman on neighbours at war O_O If dirt on your driveway makes you cry, I'd hate to see what an actual vandal attack would do! :bang:
Yeah I am wondering about her but that's what pest neighbours do. Trivial little things and it can really get under your skin and then in your own head you think its worse than it is

Oh god we are really bad at Awards shows. Lets just cancel the ARIAs telecast, its painful

Z8KrHJu.jpg

Awww Mike finally on the stage. bet he's hoping she goes into labour.

With this gold theme, will we get GOLD titles tonight?

It is possible. Or they might cheapen out and use the orange titlecard. Who remembers BB08's finale? That was gold as well (the only BB show I've ever been to). And it was the final nail in the coffin for the ten era! Coincidence? Let the speculation begin :p

bb08-day85-finalegold.jpg

Gawd I hate seeing pics of Mikey Goldman. He's so seedy, and car salesman-y but I would do whatever he wanted me to.

Tequila, anyone?

I don't remember how it went public though, maybe the live stream accidentally switched to OB feed (in rehearsal) instead of house feed.
Remember in 2007 someone hacked into the live stream satellite from the auditorium? They were broadcasting/recording all the un-cut live shows during the ad breaks (Uplate, Friday Night Live and all the Finale rehearsal footage) and then putting them on YouTube. It was actually really fascinating - seeing them prepare and chat on set between ad breaks, etc. Most of the videos are deleted now but there's a couple of copies still floating around from the Finale rehearsals on YouTube I think... but yeah, it was because of some little funny bugger near the studios.

I remember Mike, Bree and Ryan knowing about it during one of the FNL recordings and were saying "If anyone is watching this stream right now, call me on XXXXXX" and sure enough his mobile phone rang. It was a bit of a running joke for them for a while... I don't think they ever caught the guy though. After all, it was pretty harmless really.

Back