Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

That conversation over KFC felt painfully scripted. "Do you feel like a fresh or a frozen chicken?" hurr durr. Even Ryan had a "Why are we fucking acting" face on.
All the sponsored segments are scripted. That's what I like about this show... o_O

Wow so many people are salty about Skye 'getting naked'.

If you listen to David on that behind the scenes interview he says he never even saw it, he was told by Penny that it happened when she and Lina were having a conversation, which is the same situation Penny described last night. I'd say that was the only time it ever happened.

So, episode #1,000, eh? Very interesting. I think the whole "Secrets Revealed" bit was too hyped up. It failed to impress me. This is all stuff we've seen before, right? The HMs were essentially forced to watch it or else spend time in the Treehouse.

Are you saying the Marilyn song bit was rehearsed and scripted? Wow.....

Travia was dumb, but at least Ryan didn't get too much out of it.

I liked the 20/20 challenge task. They should've had more of that during the show.

You're kidding , right ? It's the last night of real footage, tomorrow and Wednesday are eviction episodes so it hardly matters!!

It's our one opportunity to see the housemates exposed... I think that was an awesome move they get to see other players positions before BB is off the air...

I also liked that there was a bit of a game in this episode (the cricket), there haven't nearly been enough physical / endurance challenges in this season and Big Brother has been a pansy with the HM's.

It would have been so much more interesting, if they had have shown the housemates secret tapes, that were still in there, at that time a couple of WEEKS ago. That way, they would have had to have put up with each other, knowing their true feelings. But it wouldnt have got them any more viewers, so why bother.

So, episode #1,000, eh? Very interesting. I think the whole "Secrets Revealed" bit was too hyped up. It failed to impress me. This is all stuff we've seen before, right? The HMs were essentially forced to watch it or else spend time in the Treehouse.

What a 180 eh? I thought this kind of thing during the last two years (Last Supper / Trick or Treat) was one of the series highlights. But it was all because it was one of the few chances we got to see the housemates, live, and unedited (well their reactions at least). Of course this year it wasn't live. What does that say about the editing? ;-).

I said it once on here that I felt Skye is the most unphotogenic housemate and looks a lot better when she's animated.

My 10c, I find it funny that other people think the opposite lol...

Oh I didn't have a personal opinion on it. I was just referring to Ryan's comment from him seeing her on the Video.

I thought all the housemates got off pretty lightly last night really. They didn't even show Ryan going off about Travis after their big fight. Nor did it show quite a few of the behind backs stuff we HAVE seen - you can't tell me that there weren't some juicy conversations that we haven't seen that they could have put in it.

Oh I didn't have a personal opinion on it. I was just referring to Ryan's comment from him seeing her on the Video.
TV because of the pixelation can smooth over flaws and people look different on TV than life 2d vs 3d . I look forward to getting the real life reviews[DOUBLEPOST=1416898708][/DOUBLEPOST]
I said it once on here that I felt Skye is the most unphotogenic housemate and looks a lot better when she's animated.

My 10c, I find it funny that other people think the opposite lol...
Animated ?

it's been hard to like any of them but I'm firmly going for travis now. He's rough around the edges but still smarter than any of them. He is the only one that has gone up in my opinion of him, the rest are a sorry bunch of uninteresting bitches.

As much as I really disliked some of people last year, at least they were good to watch and had genuine friendships. I don't know if this is because last year there were actual daily shows and a live eviction and this year there are daily live evictions and a weekly show, but i haven't warmed to any of them individually or as a group.
I hear ya, sister. Go Travis. Especially since he shaved that dirty Sanchezesque mustache off his face.

@mutleyp your new pic is great. You remind me of someone but i cant think who. At first i thought Drew from last year, but im not sure whether thats it. I'll keep thinking, but regardless, lookin hawt
it isnt vanilla ice?

iceLFI1104_468x762.jpg
29803.jpg

The editing is heavily in favour of Skye.. showing her to just be a poor sooky la la who everyone picks on. It was also interesting to get some kind of confirmation that all she does is get naked when people are having conversations.

I started to feel sorry for her because some of the comments really were mean but the reservoir of goodwill I had for Skye at the beginning has almost dried up; I now find her behaviour very alienating.

#It was said last night that Skye wants to be treated like an adult but behaves like a child.

# Last night Skye's reaction to Penny's accusation that she sabotages conversations was to act innocent and say, I had no idea, you should've told me to cover up. Just like Skye had no idea that singing commercial songs during conversations doesn't spoil the edit? And this singing manipulation would've started from early on because that information came from Gemma who was first evicted.

# Skye rails that people treat her like she's dumb, yet when she is accused of not being dumb but very strategic, she retreats into a defense of playing dumb. If she wants to be treated like an adult, she has to OWN HER BEHAVIOUR, instead she's as slippery as an eel in avoiding responsibility.

# Skye rails that people treat her like she's dumb, yet when she is accused of not being dumb but very strategic, she retreats into a defense of playing dumb. If she wants to be treated like an adult, she has to OWN HER BEHAVIOUR, instead she's as slippery as an eel in avoiding responsibility.

Cue baby voice to avoid said responsibility and play victim

Back