Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

OMFG is that called bullying in Australia??????????????

Apparently on this forum it would be.

And yet... the supposed 'victim' not only laughed it off but shuttled the lessors to where they belong.

Be careful bitches... after all the shit you've claimed for other HMs. Shouldn't she be crying?

FAIL.
Wow, that was random.

Its like reading Typers Tourettes.

Maybe you could just try smiling your way through these episodes, because it is super awkward to read.

I find the Priya hate a lot worse than what Benjamin copped.
I'm just loving the double standards. And I'm clocking every single name on here. Even when it came to David dealing with a joke made by his supposed friends. The same ones he's sucking the dicks of after they yapped about what a useless piece of s he is.

I love hypocrisy being exposed. Says a lot. :)

Wonder how Priya addresses her students behavour when they throw a tantrum?
I bet with one hand on her hip and lots of finger pointing right in your face.

Christ she would be annoying to live with. Dragging on and on about arguments, always having to be right to the point of being stubborn and always having to have the last word.

...as with everyone else on here I have been watching it and yes... in my opinion... he was the nastiest little shit speaking about the others... in my opinion... do you have a problem with people expressing their opinions?... oh... I guess that you don't like Priya then... I respect your opinion about that... shame that you can't sunshine!... cheers.
Cheesus, relax. Didn't realise you had an aversion to people having an opinion of your opinion. How long have you had these anger management problems? :muted:

Wow, that was random.

Its like reading Typers Tourettes.

Maybe you could just try smiling your way through these episodes, because it is super awkward to read.
I was actually replying to all the "bullying" cries about other HMs that have littered this forum repeatedly. Depends on who you like if you see them. But yeah, it's been going on from week one laughably.

Back