Skip to main content

Episode Day 78 (24/11/14) Final daily show (feat. Secrets and Betrayal)

I find the priya cult hilarious - can't you see it just grew and grew from boredom - posters have had to make something to amuse themselves, a kind of story/fun/ongoing fantasy, anything really because there isn't anything else there.
Spectacular as she is , and a winner no matter what - but you can't take any of the cult seriously?
Seriously???
I ignored the cult thing. Found it childish. It's the putdowns by those who don't go along with it that I find very off-putting. I chose who I vote for, the bitchy,nasty comments when you don't drink the kool-aid? Just made me ignore that person in the house more.

I find the priya cult hilarious - can't you see it just grew and grew from boredom - posters have had to make something to amuse themselves, a kind of story/fun/ongoing fantasy, anything really because there isn't anything else there.
Spectacular as she is , and a winner no matter what - but you can't take any of the cult seriously?
Seriously???
yes you so poignant in your post.
they are hilarious the priya cult, you so clever and witty and cool the way you type.
You are the spectacular one kxk,you are the winner no matter what - i would take your cult seriously? Seriously???

Three shows... that's all we've got, we've got three shows... that's all we've got...

...in other words... the usual piss-poor amount that has been thrown at us as scraps each week really... shame on you Channel 9 you rotten bastards!... shame on you!... cheers.

menacing drunkard
giphy.gif

OMG cleaning out my wardrobe whilst waiting - I think I may now own over 50 pairs of jeans, fuck, another stash where shoes should be.
People keep giving me them.

Back