Nope:p they didn't nominate Ryan and Sam, plus Sandra had the hots for Sam
David and Sandra
4-Lisa & Skye
1-Gemma & Jake

Lisa and Skye nominated Ryan and Sam
4-David & Sandra
1-Ryan & Sam

Lisa ended up besties with Ryan though

Nope. David and Sandra nominated Lisa and Skye for 4 points, and they nominated Sam and Ryan for 1.
Sandra did not yet have the expressed hots for Sam.

Yep. Lisa and Skye also nominated Ryan and Sam.

Katie and Priya nominated Gemma and Jake, Lawson and Aisha nominated Gemma and Jake, Travis and Cat nominated Gemma and Jake, Sam and Ryan nominated Gemma and Jake, and Dion and Jason nominated Gemma and Jake. But David and Sandra did not nominate Gemma and Jake.

Boy, that was fun. I'm not really sure what your point was. But it was wrong!

Nope. David and Sandra nominated Lisa and Skye for 4 points, and they nominated Sam and Ryan for 1.

Katie and Priya nominated Gemma and Jake, Lawson and Aisha nominated Gemma and Jake, Travis and Cat nominated Gemma and Jake, Sam and Ryan nominated Gemma and Jake, and Dion and Jason nominated Gemma and Jake. But David and Sandra did not nominate Gemma and Jake.

I'm going by the Big Brother Australia nominations table on wiki but I do remember them mentioning Jake, so still don't believe they nominated Ryan and Sam
Sandra must had shown interest in Sam because it was talked about here, about her possible having some kind of crush on Sam

maybe there's video footage somewhere for that first noms?

I'm going by the Big Brother Australia nominations table on wiki but I do remember them mentioning Jake, so still don't believe they nominated Ryan and Sam
Sandra must had shown interest in Sam because it was talked about here, about her possible having some kind of crush on Sam

maybe there's video footage somewhere for that first noms?

Video here @43 minutes

[DOUBLEPOST=1416416420][/DOUBLEPOST]

Video here @43 minutes

Skye and Lisa's nominations: Lisa: Sandra and David for 4 points, because of Lisa's saggy tits we don't enjoy his company. Skye: 1 point to Ryan and Sam because Sam is in your face and annoying.[DOUBLEPOST=1416417870][/DOUBLEPOST]Then Sandra talking badly about Dave behind his back with Sam back to Skye's nomination.

David: Skye and Lisa 4 points, directed at Lisa for farting in David's face 1st nomination. Sandra: Jake and Gemma for Gemma saying Sandra was an ungrateful bloody cow.
thanks:) I said that Sandra and David hadn't nominated Sam and Ryan, and that Ryan and David had never nominate each other

So @Melore I'm not really sure what your point was but sounds like I wasn't wrong after all!

Last edited:
Wait, really? It was that week when David had the power, and Ryan nominated him for a threat or something.
In the DR, David and Ryan voted each other for 2 points to be new the HOH, but David as HOH, chose Travis to be the new HOH over Richard during tie-breaker.
Skye and Richard nominated David when he was HOH but he wasn't put up for eviction with only having 4 points.
David said to BB he'd wanted to save Ryan with his superpower but couldnt do it

Last edited:
In the DR, David and Ryan voted each other for 2 points to be new the HOH, but David as HOH, chose Travis to be the new HOH over Richard during tie-breaker.
Skye and Richard nominated David when he was HOH but he wasn't put up for eviction with only having 4 points.
David said to BB he'd wanted to save Ryan with his superpower but couldnt do it

Uh! I remember it was TOM, Because I remember seeing Ryan nominate against one of he's friends, ah my bad. Thanks for reminding me lol!

Back