Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

Ryan has made it this far on looks alone... Although he's a decent housemate. Skye jumping from guy to guy might have to do with the fact she didn't see her father very often growing up.

I can't stand this saying
MASSIV ...
It's stupid and dumb and Travis will get an even bigger ego if this catches on.
I shall never be saying it.

David played the game well, shame he went before priya and skye

so now we have a week of skye hitting on ryan, and priya backstabbing, manipulating and gossiping.

Great.
Yeah, and how will that work out for them? That I'd like to see.. :) On the upside, we will still have that.

I'm pretty upset as Dave was one of my favourites and I thought he'd make a great participant to the final 3, what a shame. What makes it worse is that Lina is still in there and I don't think she's very high on the public sentiment. At least Skye is full of love unlike Lina.

The reason Priya cried at the end , as some where wondering, is 'cos Dave leaving has messed up her strategy to win BB...

She'll need to rethink her plans now as Ryan is fierce competition and up against Skye, she has all of Australia's 5-braincell-kiddies voting their parents wallets into the ground in the poor dumb (fake) blonde's favour.

I really enjoyed Priya and David's high moments together in the house, it felt like they had a bit of a team thing running at times and they kind of worked together, but we where not able to see enough footage to see any of that happening.

Back