Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

OK.
So.
Mothers of Australia. Unite. Take AWAY your tweenie's mobile phone for the duration of the next voting period. Change the internet security password. Ban all social media. It's exam time anyway - they should be all studying.
Thank you.
That is all.

Well thanks but no. Daughter has already completed her exams and aced them. She's in yr 10 so finishes school for the year on the 28th Nov. SO? Hmm.

I will seriously miss him! He was so much more than strategy Dave, so much more than the guy who dropped truth bombs, you saw him grow as a person and didn't give us one side of him.

My favorite hm this year and a great guy at that!

Well said girl! He was a great HM. Always delivered and kept revealing more and more awesome sides of himself :)

I'll miss him too.

They aren't going to show the %.

Call me tin foil hat wearing BUT I only think that means Skye had highest saves and they want her to win and showing Ryan and Priyas % would only ruin Skyes chance of winning.
No, I think it is all about the benjamin$

No, I think it is all about the benjamin$
Yeah but that year bb wanted ben to win so he could propose to his boyfriend.
If % had not been shown Estelle would have won, in that case they showed % so estelle didn't win

It'd be like if today Ryan was highest save, they would have showed the % so Skye could get ahead...all this means that the voting is going how they want it to..

Dear fucking god...can you people stop going It's time to go....Priya or....David's gone unless they have actually FUCKING GONE! Following on the internet from a different time zone is tough enough without having to read 10 pages to see if they have REALLY gone.

Geez this eviction episode has made me fucking grumpy!

Happy that Priya is safe. Sad that David is gone. Pissed to the max that fucking Skye is still there.
Whenever I read your posts I then get to the bottom and read your sig "do you want a chocolate bar?" I say "yes please". Darn it, I can't eat chocolate or dairy anymore, it's like subliminal messaging. Mmmmmm chocolate.

So late to the party due to coughing child, but if Skye wins this, it's a sign from the gods I'm too old for Big Brother... Really? David goes over SKYE? The most offensive example of anti-feminism I've seen, portrayed in "real life"?

It means every year, the voters are younger and dumber, so I'd have to be out - there was already no housemates older than early 30s... Maybe I'm just too old for it. Only Priya winning, or Ryan (who at least has a brain) will make me remain a fan. (No offence to intruders, but they're unlikely to remain after next evictions)...

Well thanks but no. Daughter has already completed her exams and aced them. She's in yr 10 so finishes school for the year on the 28th Nov. SO? Hmm.
Mine here doesn't finish until December...about to start exams next week. Top year 10 student and short listed young WA future leader 2014.
Just make sure these gorgeous strong girls use their brains and stay away from the Skypers.

Back