Skip to main content

Episode Day 72 (18/11/14) Eviction

So late to the party due to coughing child, but if Skye wins this, it's a sign from the gods I'm too old for Big Brother... Really? David goes over SKYE? The most offensive example of anti-feminism I've seen, portrayed in "real life"?

It means every year, the voters are younger and dumber, so I'd have to be out - there was already no housemates older than early 30s... Maybe I'm just too old for it. Only Priya winning, or Ryan (who at least has a brain) will make me remain a fan. (No offence to intruders, but they're unlikely to remain after next evictions)...

Yeah maybe it's not the perfect outcome but there's been far worse 'injustices' in the past, how often does the most interesting person and best player win? Pretty confident that either Ryan or Priya will come ahead of her though

Yeah maybe it's not the perfect outcome but there's been far worse 'injustices' in the past, how often does the most interesting person and best player win? Pretty confident that either Ryan or Priya will come ahead of her though
God I hope so...

As negative as my feelings for Dave have been, I thought he would have something interesting to say....
I was mistaken.
giphy.gif

Lol that cat made me yawn when I saw it !

Back