Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Haha thanks, I was so exhausted I could barely keep up just reading all the posts. Them I kept falling asleep and I would read them the next day so sorry to everyone for "like" spamming your comments over the last few days.

My cat isn't a lap cat unfortunately, or fortunately if it's hot. Is Bo?
I'm watching Dance Moms at the moment, I love this show.
My guilty secret is Dance Moms, now on 5 nights a week so can binge watch on a Sunday. Bo is def a lap cat, even picks up his blanket in his mouth and brings it over (it goes on the arm of the chair for his head and I get his belly on my lap). Funny boy! Back later, enjoy the bitchy moms.

Just looked up what time it starts tonight and on that jump-in page it says latest episode is #49, actual day in house is day 71. Disgraceful how little we have seen this year. As Priya would say, "Shame on you (channel 9)!"

And THAT'S what they depend on for the votes? Might as well put all the names on a wheel and pluck a duck :). Only the old timers will recognise the significance of this.

Teflon because nothing is supposed to stick to it and we didnt see him for about the first five weeks and I didnt know his name.
LEGO is self-explanatory, his huge EGO that makes him think he can win this series and latching onto Skye because he perceives she is popular on the outside, so to give himself an easy ride.
OH! L-EGO! I gedit. I thought it was the little tiny blocks that hurt your feet...

My top three are up tonight, so I hope the other two, Skye and Ryan, are the evictees. I think I am probably going to be disappointed.

My guilty secret is Dance Moms, now on 5 nights a week so can binge watch on a Sunday. Bo is def a lap cat, even picks up his blanket in his mouth and brings it over (it goes on the arm of the chair for his head and I get his belly on my lap). Funny boy! Back later, enjoy the bitchy moms.

Looks like you're my spirit sister too although I already knew that ;)

I don't have a cat though. I don't think they like me :panda:

Hahaha so funny, I can't get enough of this show! I just love most reality shows. Now when I watch any type of dance show or a live performance, I think I'm a judge, lol. Pointed feet, sickle foot, KRISTY!!!!!

Hahaha!

I don't want to like it because Abby is just awful but I can't help myself.

I love the bitchiness and those kids are adorable too!

tumblr_lqmjzexQCg1qea65mo1_500.gif

:android:
Looks like you're my spirit sister too although I already knew that ;)

I don't have a cat though. I don't think they like me :panda:

Hahaha!

I don't want to like it because Abby is just awful but I can't help myself.

Those kids are adorable!

tumblr_lqmjzexQCg1qea65mo1_500.gif
Ditto (much older spirit sister!). Abby is a cow but it's addictive. Lawsuits and all apparently now, poor little kids
:frown:

Back