Skip to main content

Episode Day 71 (17/11/2014) Eviction

Yay so for the first time in weeks, I'm early! Not hours late and 6000 pages behind!!! I'm so bummed it's finishing next week, even though we haven't had many shows. I guess it's more that I'll miss BBB, even though I know it will still be here but not everyone will be here debating crap.
Yay!!! You're here! I see you reading the thread later at night but will be good to see you packing the scrum tonight. Cat on lap and iPod resting precariously, excellent!

Evictions have been all over the place Mon/Tue some weeks and Tue/Wed other weeks all series. If there's one thing for sure, the scheduling this year has been consistent......ly inconsistent.

But in this instance, the reason is due to a scheduling clash with the cricket. Imagine if there was another cricket clash next week, Finale pushed to GO! :eek:

GO's ratings would probably go through the roof. Yes, thats more sarcasm bleachy_dude :)

David spoiler

So what Im gathering is David & Penny admit they like each other while drunk, Priya makes a big deal about it and then BB sets up a date with them even though she has a boyfriend, yeah I see where this is going...
Aren't the spoilers fake?

Yay!!! You're here! I see you reading the thread later at night but will be good to see you packing the scrum tonight. Cat on lap and iPod resting precariously, excellent!
Haha thanks, I was so exhausted I could barely keep up just reading all the posts. Then I kept falling asleep and I would read them the next day so sorry to everyone for "like" spamming your comments over the last few days.

My cat isn't a lap cat unfortunately, or fortunately if it's hot. Is Bo?
I'm watching Dance Moms at the moment, I love this show.

Last edited:
David spoiler

So what Im gathering is David & Penny admit they like each other while drunk, Priya makes a big deal about it and then BB sets up a date with them even though she has a boyfriend, yeah I see where this is going...

Who cares about this boring contrived shit when they've got 4 days' worth of REAL house footage that they should be showing instead :punch::punch:

I must have missed it - why do you call Ryan Teflon? And why LEGO for Leo?

Teflon because nothing is supposed to stick to it and we didnt see him for about the first five weeks and I didnt know his name.
LEGO is self-explanatory, his huge EGO that makes him think he can win this series and latching onto Skye because he perceives she is popular on the outside, so to give himself an easy ride.

why are there no crosses on Thom and Richard's face ^?[DOUBLEPOST=1416212783][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope david or leo go tonight......

Back