Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Disclaimer: I haven't watched Big Brother in almost 2 weeks now :meh:

Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother one more Housemate will be evicted, Skye’s mum and sister visit the House. Plus David receives a visit from his biggest fan, “Chloe”.

Five Housemates are at the mercy of the Australian public and will tonight learn their fate, with another eviction on the cards.

Unfortunately for Skye she has a bit of a rough trot. In her best shoes, she steps in a present left behind by furry Housemates Ned and Kelly. She decides to clean her soiled shoes with the kitchen dishcloth, much to the dismay of David. Then she gets a visit from her mum and sister, and she has to painfully make her way towards them in slow motion.

While the Housemates are on pause, “strategy” David receives a visit from his fictional fan “Chloe”. How does he react and what does he promise when he’s out of the Big Brother House?

Coffee addict Penny receives a treat, a freshly brewed barista coffee. Just as she is about to take her first sip, Big Brother hits pause and Travis swoops in and drinks it.

The House divide between males and females is a topic of discussion after Tom mentions it in his eviction video. What do the Housemates really think?

I agree totally. Even the eviction is totally meh to me due to it being another pointless intruder one.
Yeah I hate evictions like this. I guess the consolation is if we find them so boring then imagine what the producers and crew must feel. They still have to try to make it exciting when really we all know there's no hope of a big player going home. I suspect they'll be very happy when tonight's over.

David is right to...

and Travis again in the spotlight...

I swear if any TV show out there even interviews Travis I personally swear to never watch that show again, even if he was an extra on Game of Thrones I would turn off - so that is saying something

Spoilers

Tonight on Big Brother one more Housemate will be evicted, Skye’s mum and sister visit the House. Plus David receives a visit from his biggest fan, “Chloe”.

Five Housemates are at the mercy of the Australian public and will tonight learn their fate, with another eviction on the cards.

Unfortunately for Skye she has a bit of a rough trot. In her best shoes, she steps in a present left behind by furry Housemates Ned and Kelly. She decides to clean her soiled shoes with the kitchen dishcloth, much to the dismay of David. Then she gets a visit from her mum and sister, and she has to painfully make her way towards them in slow motion.

While the Housemates are on pause, “strategy” David receives a visit from his fictional fan “Chloe”. How does he react and what does he promise when he’s out of the Big Brother House?

Coffee addict Penny receives a treat, a freshly brewed barista coffee. Just as she is about to take her first sip, Big Brother hits pause and Travis swoops in and drinks it.

The House divide between males and females is a topic of discussion after Tom mentions it in his eviction video. What do the Housemates really think?

Put the beer down dude and exit the pub !

Spoilers

That's disgusting! Surely BB would supply them with paper towels / disposable Chux cloths that Skye could have used instead?

It does seem to be ridiculing him. But if it gains him fans... I still don't like it. it gives reason for the boys to pay him out

But do they know.

It was Lawson & Sam who made Chloe up & they have been evicted.

Back