Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

OsherG

Unfortunately I think after tonight she'll run to the diary room and give some spiel about how she's learning to be more humble and turning over a new leaf, and a bunch of people will fall for it hook, line & sinker. If she goes to the diary room (or let alone VERBALISES the fact that she's trying to be more humble), that right there is a HUGE WARNING SIGN.
I feel that she's already had the warning signs on this front, and it hasn't gone in.

D Space

Skye

OzJjxBu.jpg

Me:
History-of-The-Middle-Finger.jpg

hahahahahahah YES :D

Brumbee

Unfortunately I think after tonight she'll run to the diary room and give some spiel about how she's learning to be more humble and turning over a new leaf, and a bunch of people will fall for it hook, line & sinker. If she goes to the diary room (or let alone VERBALISES the fact that she's trying to be more humble), that right there is a HUGE WARNING SIGN.
It'll be interesting to see how many more ways she can look into mirrors and play with her hair; or maybe she'll get so fidgety with it that she'll start pulling it out. Deadset that girl can't stop preening for a second!
It's not an attractive trait.

sinkingfeeling

I only half-watched tonight's episode - did Travis get penalized for giving away information? I saw Priya/Skye get three nom points each, but nothing for him? Did I just miss it?

JP92

How good was it to see that stupid smirk wiped of Priya's face when she got those points in the diary room. I actually can't believe I'm saying this but something intelligent come from Travis' mouth tonight. Absolutely 100% what he said in regards to the "sexism" issue. There is none and it's embarrassing for the two people driving it.

3Jane

How good was it to see that stupid smirk wiped of Priya's face when she got those points in the diary room. I actually can't believe I'm saying this but something intelligent come from Travis' mouth tonight. Absolutely 100% what he said in regards to the "sexism" issue. There is none and it's embarrassing for the two people driving it.
Priya's idea of sexism is a little bit 80s. Travis wasn't even born then.

I only half-watched tonight's episode - did Travis get penalized for giving away information? I saw Priya/Skye get three nom points each, but nothing for him? Did I just miss it?
No penalty or even talking-to for Travis.