Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

I really can't understand why they put 4 intruders in so late and give them no prizes? What if they beat an original? Who goes without in order to give them a prize? Its fucked really! One wonders about percentages not being shown? Perhaps theyre just evicting the intruders despite the result. But i dont doubt this weeks result

One thing that I did love above tonight was that... FINALLY... pretty much the whole episode gave a bad Skye edit... hurrah, hurrah! Stepping in dog shit, cleaning it with the dishes brush (WTF?), being ridiculously confident about winning, getting Nominations points, having her family embarrassing her in the task (the rude shade to Dave!)... and more.

I'm imagining the townsfolk coming after you with torches and pitchforks :)

They are near.

torches_and_pitchforks.jpg

One thing that I did love above tonight was that... FINALLY... pretty much the whole episode gave a bad Skye edit... hurrah, hurrah! Stepping in dog shit, cleaning it with the dishes brush (WTF?), being ridiculously confident about winning, getting Nominations points, having her family embarrassing her in the task (the rude shade to Dave!)... and more.

Really? Ppl think the producers are protecting her

My guess is they are taking no chances on being accused of ruining people's chances like they were accused of ruining Estelle's when they showed percentages and it prompted haters to vote away her win.

Marina got one. I'm sure they are getting one and she's just not mentioning it? Maybe? That's pretty harsh if they don't get anything.
I hope you're right. Worst case scenario, they've dropped the sponsorship due to the ratings and no one else will get a voucher.

What did Skye's sister say to Dave?

I really can't understand why they put 4 intruders in so late and give them no prizes? What if they beat an original? Who goes without in order to give them a prize? Its fucked really! One wonders about percentages not being shown? Perhaps theyre just evicting the intruders despite the result. But i dont doubt this weeks result
did tom get evicted?

Unfortunately I think after tonight she'll run to the diary room and give some spiel about how she's learning to be more humble and turning over a new leaf, and a bunch of people will fall for it hook, line & sinker. If she goes to the diary room (or let alone VERBALISES the fact that she's trying to be more humble), that right there is a HUGE WARNING SIGN.

Back