Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

Thats an image I can live without!!! :confused:

ftYSrfF.gif

Omg Skye has to go.

I've been moving between loving and hating her this episode, it's ridiculous. But after her statement in the diary room and refusing to pack her bags because she is the winner of BB, I can't stand that. Vote to evict is much needed right now.

One thing that I did love above tonight was that... FINALLY... pretty much the whole episode gave a bad Skye edit... hurrah, hurrah! Stepping in dog shit, cleaning it with the dishes brush (WTF?), being ridiculously confident about winning, getting Nominations points, having her family embarrassing her in the task (the rude shade to Dave!)... and more.
Because Skye and Dave are not besties that was definitely a snide thing to say to Dave. Skye can take care of herself and doesn't need her sister to do it for her. Maybe immaturity can be hereditary?

I agree, Lina was awesome tonight. She is not only vocally talented but is also has a hard work ethic that has produced so much stuff over the years.
When she was in the pool sniping back at David...hubba-hubba :woot:. More of the vocally talented, hard working Lina in the pool please ;)

Back