Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

I can just imagine the shit Skye would waste the $200,000 on.

If she wins, this will be her in a few years time.

images

Sonia's dress is giving me a flashback to Paulini's gold dress on Australian Idol. Not quite the same though.

Reactions: Bae
The Travis/Skye/Priya scene just aired here. I have to agree with everyone else, why wasn't Travis punished as well?
Yeh, he was explicit in whispering to Skye that she would be safe.

That to me, is giving away information that he knew. BB is being a little unfair this year, so many stuff ups. Leo wanted Aisha to walk him through the house as his introduction, BB sends Lisa. Skye breaks the rules over 20 (?) times , not having her microphone with her, and she only gets 1 nomination. Travis breaks the rules clearly and gets off scott free. What's up with them god almighty they're not doing their job, and sorry this is partly Alex's responsibility I'd assume.

Lets be honest... if Skye wins, the future BB hopefuls will try to be her clones next season (if there is potentially a one)...

Why were Skye and Priya punished? I can't find it in the thread.

skye went up about 5 notches in my books tonight :hilarious:

go skye!! skye ftw
rihanna-are-you-kidding-me-gif.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1415799149][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why were Skye and Priya punished? I can't find it in the thread.
They were trying to bait Travis into giving information he obtained in the power play - mind you Prisus was robbed. Skye actively pursued Travis on numerous occasions while Prisus asked a couple times with Skye on one occasion.

Back