Skip to main content

Episode Day 66 (12/11/14) Eviction

after the dog shit I turned off

The only other good bit you missed, was Kelly at the kitchen table, eating the meat, while the housemates were all AWOL. Havent any of them ever owned pets, its like a magnet to them, free meat? We had a cat that could stand on his back legs and reach up onto a breakfast bar, that was about 4 foot high and knock food off. He only ever did it once. No, we didnt have him put down, but we put the meat out of his reach, from then on. This is twice in the house now, that we have been shown, of the animals self serving. I'm sure if there were other occasions, we would have been shown them.

Just an idea: Everyone's all miked up 24 style, right? How about whimsical fart montages to send off the less interesting HMs? On the topic of humans & the stank they generate, why in the purple did BB ask Pricum what her hubby smelled like the other night?

I did try for all or 17 seconds to understand skye and her ego, I thought it was the 'youngest child' thing. apparently sky fans want to believe it is her own doing. I have tried to understand skye, but I just don't. she is so self obsessed ( yay FB) and thinks she can do no wrong. her shit is floral scented. WHEN HAS SKYE EVER BEEN HUMBLE?

There are 8 housemates left and 5(?) shows left, of which Thursday is non-eviction. How can everyone not be up for eviction all next week, meaning the penalty points are meaningless?

There is nothing around Skye that is not taken and turned into something negative... It could be that her mum was playing with the whole idea that Skye was in slow motion. The obvious joy the family showed becomes an opportunity for some to now bag her mother as well.

You get that when you act like a spoilt disrespectful little brat. Where there is smoke there was fucking fire to start it

They better show the percentages!!!!

They didnt, which leaves their credibility open to question. They could have shown us TONIGHT, the board as it was last night, before and after the eviction of Tom and again tonight, the before and after votes to save table, AFTER Richards eviction. It would have taken all of 30 seconds. They have hidden stuff from us all the year, now they are hiding the percentages. What have they got to hide? Its not as if they tell us how few votes they actually get anyway. Its just another disconnect with the audience/viewers.

I've seen just about enough, I hope Dave or Penny wins it now. It would be cool if Penny was the first intruder to win, especially after richard says they she is being herself. I think her and Dave are the only ones that are being themselves. They have been such a poor bunch this year, that its a pity that one of them if going to walk

At least Tim was entertaining and unpredictable.
yep the same
You get that when you act like a spoilt disrespectful little brat. Where there is smoke there was fucking fire to start it
What somewhat the way you are reacting now?

Well obviously Skye needs to be kicked out ... what with all that goosestepping and heil hitlering and spitting on graves. And what about when she kicked the dog in the guts. She tripped up Richard when he was leaving the house... and it may have looked like she was patting Penny on the arm in a congraulatory way when she was saved... NO WAY she was pinching her.... poor Penny.... And I have had enough of her moaning and crying that is all she does the others never complain only her.... she lets everyone down in the tasks,,, I never see her joking around all I ever see is her argue and torment other players... she is playing to win.... how dare she... she is so fake ... she fakes tantrums.... she fakes getting upset.... my god she is faking a human being so well its almost like she is real.... of course we know that is just another level of her dumb ingenious faking... only a proper person would fake being nice all the time ... it is so much craftier to fake being happy/sad/loving/unsure/mean/selfish/funny/mad/self conscious.
I wouldnt mind if she was cocky and a boy but poo on her she is a girl and it just looks bad. Oh and dont start me on her family I know all about them from that 30 sec segment. You know I am pretty sure she is a terrorist.... would not surprise me at all... If I go over the footage I am pretty sure I will find enough evidence and if not well ........... there are always these forums

yep the same

What somewhat the way you are reacting now?

Well obviously Skye needs to be kicked out ... what with all that goosestepping and heil hitlering and spitting on graves. And what about when she kicked the dog in the guts. She tripped up Richard when he was leaving the house... and it may have looked like she was patting Penny on the arm in a congraulatory way when she was saved... NO WAY she was pinching her.... poor Penny.... And I have had enough of her moaning and crying that is all she does the others never complain only her.... she lets everyone down in the tasks,,, I never see her joking around all I ever see is her argue and torment other players... she is playing to win.... how dare she... she is so fake ... she fakes tantrums.... she fakes getting upset.... my god she is faking a human being so well its almost like she is real.... of course we know that is just another level of her dumb ingenious faking... only a proper person would fake being nice all the time ... it is so much craftier to fake being happy/sad/loving/unsure/mean/selfish/funny/mad/self conscious.
I wouldnt mind if she was cocky and a boy but poo on her she is a girl and it just looks bad. Oh and dont start me on her family I know all about them from that 30 sec segment. You know I am pretty sure she is a terrorist.... would not surprise me at all... If I go over the footage I am pretty sure I will find enough evidence and if not well ........... there are always these forums

You sure your not that guy that also stuck up for Britney that time? Physcotic much...

Richard more likeable after interview...

probably surrounded by people that didn't suit him nor fit in with in the house

Similar think happened with sandra
Richard would have some interesting observations. Keen to hear any post eviction interviews with Rich

not the family nomating again. They don't live in the house so they can't nominate fairly.

Why not? There hasnt been too much fairness this year. The favoured 4 have received pretty consistent good edits, until the last week or so. That was after they found Teflon in about week 5. He, Skye, Priya and Travis have all had good coverage and plenty of air time. I hope the families pile the points on the originals. Skye and Priya start off with 3 points anyway, so another 3 will more or less guarantee that they will be up for eviction. Then I HOPE its two doubles, next week.

Back