Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (Wed 25/09/13) Daily Show & Confidential

The spelling of Justynn seems like it's something that would be Trendy now, with the extra Y's and I's etc and unique spellings, not from 33 years ago? His younger brother is Nathan, and luckily that spelling wasnt changed LOL

Just watched Confidential + Late Night Feast. It's official: Tim and Tahan NEED to buddy up for real. At this point she makes a better partner in crime for Tim than Drew. I was fucking pissing myself at them playing the saxophones while Drully and Jaded were hooking up - then retreating because no one noticed them and they felt awkward hahahaha! Plus stealing all those pool toys and all that food OMG. That was a lot of shit they stole lmao

Tahan's downfall began when she turned on Tim and tried to target him along with Heidi, Ed and Caleb. So naturally her redemption lies in her going back to Tim lol

Cosying up to Tim will be Tahan's downfall.

Tim and Tahan have been "allies" from the get go. They always got along until the fake birthday party ruffled the feathers of the meatheads + Heidi, and unfortunately Tahan got sucked into the dark side.

Tim is the dark side. Drew and Tully are on the side of the light. :)

The spelling of Justynn seems like it's something that would be Trendy now, with the extra Y's and I's etc and unique spellings, not from 33 years ago? His younger brother is Nathan, and luckily that spelling wasnt changed LOL

Yeah I thought it was weird and wondered what the spelling originated from back then

So no one is thinking Ben will be in the final three? I reckon he'll be in the final ONE!

My offering was more about the final three I would like to see.

I definitely think Ben will be in the final three.

My offering was more about the final three I would like to see.

I definitely think Ben will be in the final three.

I think Tim probably deserves the win but I just don't know if he'll get it. Be interesting to see the voting % this week, if they are both still up...

Just wanted to add I loved the confidential piece on Tim. Even as a youngster he was a rebellion it seemed. I liked hearing things about his life. He is so fascinating. I think he is amazing
yes and hearing he was principal's son so being sent to the principal's office wasn't too much of a concern to him "Hi Dad!" lol

whilst it was good to see the old photos of Tim I got a horrible feeling we were in for another boring night for a while there ... after suffering through the Ben love fest of the night before ...

but then someone pointed out they have done small focus things on various people ... so I guess it evens out in the end

Still think Ben is being shown total favouritism though - would be interesting to see if anyone else has a favourite Aussie celebrity and see if they got a special visit for their birthday ... but wait

Have we run out of birthday's yet? Must be gettng close?!

I love the Justynn-Bobby nic, but cant we call him either Justynn-Knobby or Justynn-Booby?

Justynn-Knobby being my choice

Back