Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (Wed 25/09/13) Daily Show & Confidential

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I wonder how the invaders :) have been getting along with the other HM's.

Is it tonight one gets the flick or do we just find out who will later be evicted from the 24 hour poll ??

Well hello sailor!

Fancy meeting someone like you in a place like this...

Hey TraLa... ya happy Tully got flicked ? or where you one her sympathisers :)

I really hope we're not losing one already.

The ads for this have been horribly annoying too. I understand they want people to connect with the intruders, but enough with Ben and Tim. It's another ad where Ben is supposed to look amazing for behaving like a child.

Hey TraLa... ya happy Tully got flicked ? or where you one her sympathisers :)

I'm happy enough.

Never really liked her from the word go.

Over exaggerated emotional outbursts have always been a HUGE turn off for me when it comes to personal attributes.

However, I am not part of the forum Let's Kill Tully brigade either... thank fuck.

I tend to save my forum hate for people I can actually interact with, funnily enough you are one of the few who aren't on my shit list!

Ha!

funnily enough you are one of the few who aren't on my shit list!

Rather odd, usually I'm up there on most ppl's shit list (in here anyways ) :) glad to know I'm not on yours coz you only live around the corner & could easily hunt me down & do bodily harm :p

Rather odd, usually I'm up there on most ppl's shit list (in here anyways ) :) glad to know I'm not on yours coz you only live around the corner & could easily hunt me down & do bodily harm :p

It's all forum fun and games... until I hunt you down and chain you up in my garden shed and force you to eat ladygarden morning, noon and night.

Everyone excited to get to know the intruders? I'm all settled in with some pizza and wine! :D

tumblr_inline_mna4f4ECQS1qz4rgp.gif

So, what do you all think, will we hear the legendary "We got the chicks, we got the cribs, we got the money money money" tonight once again?

Yep, really interested to see how Tim has coped. But I'm more excited since I just realised my new job means ill definitely be home for the finale! No more 12 hour shifts, no more nights and no more weekends!

Tra la how did your study go?

So, what do you all think, will we hear the legendary "We got the chicks, we got the cribs, we got the money money money" tonight once again?

& the Ben & Berty show again, probably a splash of the eviction earlier this week also... anything but what's been actually happening hahaha (I'm so negative) :)

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

It is ORN

I'm a bit dubious about tonight's episode. I'm really unsure how I feel about the intruders.

I don't think I'm going to get used to writing Justynn instead of Justin. It's odd.

Back