Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (Wed 25/09/13) Daily Show & Confidential

Tim, Tahan and Jade for the final three.

I like the Tim, Tahan and Drew combo. Drew can temper T§n§T, who can in turn spice him up a bit. They are all perceptive, they are the smartest and prettiest and most charismatic, between them they hate Ed, Mikkayla and the Sugars.. I like them.

yes and hearing he was principal's son so being sent to the principal's office wasn't too much of a concern to him "Hi Dad!" lol

whilst it was good to see the old photos of Tim I got a horrible feeling we were in for another boring night for a while there ... after suffering through the Ben love fest of the night before ...

but then someone pointed out they have done small focus things on various people ... so I guess it evens out in the end

Still think Ben is being shown total favouritism though - would be interesting to see if anyone else has a favourite Aussie celebrity and see if they got a special visit for their birthday ... but wait

Have we run out of birthday's yet? Must be gettng close?!
Poor dad! Out of all the children he dealt with, his son being the craziest of the lot. Oh the irony lol.

I can't do another night of the forced Ben show- don't get me wrong, I like Ben- just feels like we are forced to think he is the winner. No thank you! It's still the Tim show in every way it counts.

Poor dad! Out of all the children he dealt with, his son being the craziest of the lot. Oh the irony lol.

I can't do another night of the forced Ben show- don't get me wrong, I like Ben- just feels like we are forced to think he is the winner. No thank you! It's still the Tim show in every way it counts.

I couldn't sit through another of those Ben shows either - I waver between thinking he is so fake, wondering how on earth someone like him exists at the age of 31 ... and laughing out loud at some of his antics (still thinking of the Irish Dancing in the talent show when he kept falling down and picking himself up and SORRY ... OOPS SORRY ... OHHH SORRY ... I really did laugh out loud over that one ...

I cringed when Bert told him he has a future in TV though ... maybe he would have in the old Don Lane variety show format but now? He might be a good guest from time to time on a panel type format show ... but it would have to be something in small doses because I think he'd run out of steam and novelty value pretty quick ...

Maybe stand up comedy ... but otherwise I don't see it

...hahahaha!... another case of two minds thinking alike again Thing... I was thinking of doing a photoshop using the word 'smellivision'... in it!... that's scary lol!...

Go for it Sticky, I've been targeting Dorothy, I mean Ben.. today in the P/S thread :)

I thought the chilli powder in Tims undies was a funny prank from Drew and Tahan but what made me laugh the most, was Drew sprinkling some chilli in his own undies and trying them on to see if they were adding enough, so they had to add even more to Tim's LOL

I like the Tim, Tahan and Drew combo. Drew can temper T§n§T, who can in turn spice him up a bit. They are all perceptive, they are the smartest and prettiest and most charismatic, between them they hate Ed, Mikkayla and the Sugars.. I like them.

Tim + Tahan + Drew = FUN

Quick! Someone make a thread asking who I'd vote to save this week!

Jade has the weird opinion that someone isn't clean unless they were some perfume/chemical like cologne.

Back