Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (Wed 25/09/13) Daily Show & Confidential

I had to burst out laughing at the end when Drew kicked something into the pool and then said "Whoever that was... Not on." I have to be honest and say I thought they were going to show Tully (or someone else) come out and ask him what the hell he was doing or something but that was just hilarious.

Drews a cute drunk.
Bet people start liking him again now the witch is dead.

[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] [MENTION=17591]chiclet[/MENTION] [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION] [MENTION=30185]randaltoys[/MENTION] and everyone else I've missed! I'm really feeling the love in this thread tonight so I've just got to ask you all...

tumblr_inline_mm3v5bEsbH1qz4rgp.gif

:p

[MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] [MENTION=17591]chiclet[/MENTION] [MENTION=483]Medusa[/MENTION] [MENTION=35592]hedgo18[/MENTION] [MENTION=30185]randaltoys[/MENTION] and everyone else I've missed! I'm really feeling the love in this thread tonight so I've just got to ask you all...

Oh beHAVE [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] Love your work!!

Loving mikkayla tonight. Good on her for staking her rightful claim to Mr Clooney. Love that both intruders are a bit weary of Mikkayla.

I thought I was the only one! Its the fiesty Mikk back again! Imagine someone coming into your home and saying Im going to take your dog I know he was joking but!!! There was some real good funny moments tonight.

I'll let you decide, you divine daily updater<3

*chants* SHAG, SHAG, SHAG :D

I thought I was the only one! Its the fiesty Mikk back again! Imagine someone coming into your home and saying Im going to take your dog I know he was joking but!!! There was some real good funny moments tonight.

If you like Mikkayla you would have loved her tonight as it was vintage Mikk. The feisty one is back. She may not win but she'll keep it real.

I think Tim is a little worried about Justynn. He seemed to be fishing for a bit of of reassurance tonight.

Tim: "Justynn Justynn Justynn"

Jade: "He's nothing like you Timmy"

Drew: "You're so smart Timmy"

Tim: "No but guys, Justynn Justynn Justynn"

Jade: "He's nothing like you Tim"

Drew: "You're so smart Tim"

Just watched Confidential + Late Night Feast. It's official: Tim and Tahan NEED to buddy up for real. At this point she makes a better partner in crime for Tim than Drew. I was fucking pissing myself at them playing the saxophones while Drully and Jaded were hooking up - then retreating because no one noticed them and they felt awkward hahahaha! Plus stealing all those pool toys and all that food OMG. That was a lot of shit they stole lmao

Tahan's downfall began when she turned on Tim and tried to target him along with Heidi, Ed and Caleb. So naturally her redemption lies in her going back to Tim lol

Tim is realising that Tahan is a better ally for himself as she has been saved by the public numerous times.

Tim and Tahan have been "allies" from the get go. They always got along until the fake birthday party ruffled the feathers of the meatheads + Heidi, and unfortunately Tahan got sucked into the dark side.

Back