Skip to main content

Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

That's my other issue with the comment. Even if David did say something to rile her up, those comments she said comes across like she is more worthy to be there over him. I don't like that
Skye might struggle to think of a come back and that's maybe the best she can do? It's not that bad really, it's not up to any of the hms to decide who's worthy of being there and I think Dave is mature enough not to let that affect him.

That's my other issue with the comment. Even if David did say something to rile her up, those comments she said comes across like she is more worthy to be there over him. I don't like that
Leo got it right when he said to Skye, "This isn't the Skye show". I say this with all honesty, I don't think I have ever disliked a housemate in the entire BBAU history, more than Skye. I can see her now for what she is worth.

Wow looks like Lina is going to get all the prudish housewife votes with her 'no sex talk not funny' talk.

That's not good if she turns out being a major thread to an original... Prudish peeps are the types that will be willing to spend $200 on saving someone that share their views. And let's face it this show is turning towards the kid friendly audience. Not sure if I can be bothered next year any more if channel 9 doesn't do a thing to redeem itself.

I'm guessing she's been like this all the time but we've only been really shown it tonight.
perhaps. But I don't believe that she is only like this. I have seen her kind and caring nature. I just think like any 20 year old, each aspect of her personality is 100% amplified. She reacts loudly and passionately and I think with age it will mellow down a bit. I do think she is a good hearted person though, but she does have flaws and will say some silly things sometimes. She shoots from the hips more often than not, but to me that's not always a bad thing either

Reactions: I_Q
Leo got it right when he said to Skye, "This isn't the Skye show". I say this with all honesty, I don't think I have ever disliked a housemate in the entire BBAU history, more than Skye. I can see her now for what she is worth.
FINALLY.

Skye might struggle to think of a come back and that's maybe the best she can do? It's not that bad really, it's not up to any of the hms to decide who's worthy of being there and I think Dave is mature enough not to let that affect him.
Skye doesn't struggle with anything. She's always gotten whatever she wants. And that's probably the reason she's the biggest bitch BB has ever seen. She knows what she says/does to get her way.
She just doesn't get the public though.

I wonder how Priya's haters/David's fans are FEELING right now

hMHEWmB.gif
Every single gif you post makes me laugh out loud

Why won't you love me

Back