Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Live Intruders Special

Terrible episode. Ben's segments and preferential treatment is starting to run the show. Bert was on for far too long, and why on earth did we have to see a recap of who Burt was and what he meant to Ben five times before he actually came on the show?

So he smells like BO.

Ladies, get in line!

One thing's for sure, he reeks of bad acting.

...yep!...he sure does...

PUPPET MASTER not court jester... bit of script correction by there by Sonia...

Sonia - JustIN "Psst cant you remember your lines doofus"

...haha!... it sure looked like that didn't it?...

Maybe 'lumberjack' in this scenario is short for lumbering jackoff.

...lol!... well done!...

Holy God and Buddah. Now Ben is wearing Bert's hair??!! Please tell me Patti did NOT pull that toupe out of her knickers?!!

ETA: And she just confirmed that it is indeed where she had the toupe.

...yes she did... it was her merkin... Ben just doesn't realise it!...

Hope the sexy lawyer jams a briefcase up Ed's arse and tells him to go fuck himself.

...I hope that it's an 'open-and-shut' case!... cheers.

You didn't imagine it, Tim finished talking with Justynn in the kitchen and then went outside to talk to Nathan.

and [MENTION=2153]Kaz[/MENTION]

the thing you both missed was when nathan was meeting everyone, he said isn't there another guy, and they all turned to look at tim who basically shouted something to the effect of "i'll meet you later" and took justynn into the kitchen.

ETA: then, after they followed them in there, tim still studiously kept to himself and justynn until he had finished with him, then was like, hey, lets follow the new guy, at which point, yes he started talking to nathan.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

STFU audience!! Do they drug everyone as a condition of going to a live show or what?! Unbelievable.

Ok - why the f***k do the audience have to constantly laugh at nothing????!!!!!!!!

IM BACK! For some reason I've been locked out for a few days :(

[MENTION=29803]mutleyp[/MENTION], punch the audience really really HARD for me?

if I hear one more AWW from the crowd Im going to drive to airport, fly to the gold coast, get a taxi to dreamworld and punch every single one of them in their face

Have you guys ever been to the taping of a live show? I have been to many many many. You sigh because you are told to sigh, you laugh because you are told to laugh, you cheer and clap because you are told to cheer and clap. Afterwards you walk away feeling dirty and used but compelled to return and do it all over again.

True story.

Have you guys ever been to the taping of a live show? I have been to many many many. You sigh because you are told to sigh, you laugh because you are told to laugh, you cheer and clap because you are told to cheer and clap. Afterwards you walk away feeling dirty and used but compelled to return and do it all over again.

True story.

Lmao really?! How do they make you do each of that? Hold a sign or just follow what the presenter are doing? I guess most of them are kids or teens so they are more than happy to play along? Lol. Wouldn't mind going to one but I'm from Melb.

random thoughts

- really, a leather dress? oh, sonia. behave! View attachment 33555

- the post-eviction coverage of drew included some direct contradictions to tully's media spin. not a surprise, but also really don't want to think about that anymore.

- but ok, one more: when jade left ed a bracelet, where there was "no relationship", people were creeped out. tully leaves a ring and some masturbation goo, and it gets awwws. so yeah, you all think it is/was a relationship too.

- looking forward, jade once again showed to be the most insightful, identifying that drew would gravitate back to tim again. except...

- but wait... i'm getting ahead of myself... burt and patti... fast forwarded all of it. :p~~~ fuck you channel nine and your cross-promoting, housemate-favouring semi-scripted events. but thanks to you, i watched the entire show in under 40 minutes. yay dvr.

- ok, first intruder. honestly, for all his bluster, he sounded like a guy who was told "this is the character we want you to play, make it up as you go". He had about 3 phrases he kept going back to, but really had no idea what a lumberjack was or what he was actually going to do other than "destroy" everyone.

- so, justynn, at the end of the day, we already hate you. yes we want entertainment and to see you (anyone) mix up the house dynamics, but come across as a douchebag and now you have to prove yourself, and the clock is ticking (bet you don't know that). if he doesn't shake it up in the next two days, he's going to lose the first vote.

- but ok, who didn't love how he handled mr. clooney right off the bat.

- nathan seems more like a real person. he didn't rely on catch phrases, he was just conversational, down to earth, a nice fellow. might end up being a bit boring, though. i think ben just about creamed himself when nathan entered though (no, wait, let me rephrase that...)

- so getting back to jade's observation... what she didn't know was how the intruders would change the mix. i thought it was telling that tim took off with justynn first chance he got to start evaluating him and planting seeds. it was quite rude, however, that he just blew off nathan because he was "working his mark". think about it tim: that might be good for your game in the house, but remember who the voters are.

Ok tonight I disagree with most of what you wrote... But still loved reading it anyway :)

Lmao really?! How do they make you do each of that? Hold a sign or just follow what the presenter are doing? I guess most of them are kids or teens so they are more than happy to play along? Lol. Wouldn't mind going to one but I'm from Melb.

Absolutely. I've only been to one BB live show many years ago (2002) but I have been to heaps of Sydney-taped shows. They have a 'warm up guy' who directs the audience. For BB, it is Mike Goldman.

Absolutely. I've only been to one BB live show many years ago (2002) but I have been to heaps of Sydney-taped shows. They have a 'warm up guy' who directs the audience. For BB, it is Mike Goldman.

Absolutely as in holding up action signs for the audience or following what Mike does or both? The only live taping of a show I've been on was the new hey hey its Saturday which makes me realise it's quite a different experience to watching it on TV.

You can see Mike Goldman waving his arms up and down to get the crowd to cheer louder in Tully's behind the scenes eviction video.

True story.
Yeah I've been to live taping of reality shows but never in Australia, only in the US. And with them the warmup dude and the other randoms trying to instigate the cheering of the crowd were only doing so to make it seem the show was exciting. So more like a compliment to the show itself, never to praise or protect any of the contestants. And all those tickets were free. No way would people pay to go sit in an audience although I admit that might've changed in the States now.

I guess that's what drives me nuts. What's the point of even spending cash to go watch Sonia, footage that you know isn't live as we've seen it earlier in the LF thread and to be directed like circus animals how to act?

I'm pretty sure that was her bruise cream with her ring that Tully left Drew?..she said she would in live feed LOL ...at the time it made me think of when she had hit him a couple of times when she was mad at him.

You can see Mike Goldman waving his arms up and down to get the crowd to cheer louder in Tully's behind the scenes eviction video.

Yeah I saw that but it saw that as more of getting the crowd pumped up for that specific moment. Really not a fan of the Ben Awws and Oohs though.

Last edited:
Hating Justynn.... seriously what the hell is wrong with JUSTIN......is the YNN supposed to make him more windswept and interesting . An obvious actor just thrown in there to very much act a part. If that part is obnoxious gobshite then he is giving an oscar winning performance. Felt my heart skip a beat when Nathan went in. Ohhh yummy.... a really lovely guy ... none of your Mr. Perfect.. Ed looks... VOM.... just a really nice friendly warm guy, and he likes Jade which is interesting. Getting beyond a joke now.. the favouritism of Ben, which I think actually will be his downfall. Its all TOO much now. Tim is the winner now in my eyes, no question.

Felt my heart skip a beat when Nathan went in. Ohhh yummy.... a really lovely guy ... none of your Mr. Perfect.. Ed looks... VOM.... just a really nice friendly warm guy
I actually really agree with this. Nathan is more my "type" of guy than any of the other guys. He's cute!

Back