Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Live Intruders Special

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
As we should all know by now every housemate is up for this weeks eviction (well Wednesday week eviction - 2/10/2013). Which means no nominations tonight!

However, tonight two intruders Justynn and Nathan will enter the house in a Live 90 minute Intruder Special. We'll see the fall out of when Tully was sent packing home.

Also, Big Brother has a surprise for Ben and........... which is a guest appearance by TV stars Bert and Patti Newton.

[video=youtube;cg3cRYdHQyo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3cRYdHQyo[/video]

So when did Ben meet Bert and Patti? It was shown on the promo last night but Tully had no idea about it.

So when did Ben meet Bert and Patti? It was shown on the promo last night but Tully had no idea about it.

Yeah that confused me! Because the feeds today made it sound like they all got to meet Bert and Patti but Tully looked really surprised and shocked when we saw that part. Maybe it was just the Garden of Eden place she was reacting to.

Really looking forward to seeing how these intruders go. I think a gay Mr T will really befuddle Ben. And as for Justyynnnn - you have to see the photo of his "modelling" in his thread in the housemates forum. Its classic.

I don't remember any info on WHEN Bert and Patti were entering. Then again, I was distracted by these forums when I was watching it :p

I don't remember any info on WHEN Bert and Patti were entering. Then again, I was distracted by these forums when I was watching it :p

Theyve already been and gone. But we won't see them til tonight on the show.

I don't get this ... Ben disappeared yesterday for quite some time and I was assuming thats when he met them in the Garden of Eden ... alone I thought ... but then when I saw photos of the food laid out there I thought maybe the other HM's did get to meet them too ...

and Ben was emotionally overwraught by the end of the night so that added up ...

but now Tully knew nothing about it?

maybe Ben could invite just a few friends ... maybe it happened after the eviction - that the other housemates got to go to the Garden of Eden and Ben was able to introduce them to his new friends Bert & Patti ...

just seems strange that Tully didnt know about it if it happened when she was still in the house ...

all this staging of things but not airing them until later and saving weekend things for during the week ... it makes it difficult to put proper timeline on things ... I miss live streaming :(

If there is any actual "LIVE" footage I will be totally amazed and surprised. I'm not talking about "Live" as in the nominations show is broadcast "Live" I'm talking like in the good old days of Goldman and update LIVE real footage etc etc.

I don't get this ... Ben disappeared yesterday for quite some time and I was assuming thats when he met them in the Garden of Eden ... alone I thought ... but then when I saw photos of the food laid out there I thought maybe the other HM's did get to meet them too ...

and Ben was emotionally overwraught by the end of the night so that added up ...

but now Tully knew nothing about it?

maybe Ben could invite just a few friends ... maybe it happened after the eviction - that the other housemates got to go to the Garden of Eden and Ben was able to introduce them to his new friends Bert & Patti ...

just seems strange that Tully didnt know about it if it happened when she was still in the house ...

all this staging of things but not airing them until later and saving weekend things for during the week ... it makes it difficult to put proper timeline on things ... I miss live streaming :(
His new friends Bert and Patti... Hahahahaha.

Cant wait for all the other housemates to get a leg-up ... Oh wait .... Only this one will ...

And here sit the production team laughing at this, why? Because social media wont decide what they decide to do ...

Yeah that confused me! Because the feeds today made it sound like they all got to meet Bert and Patti but Tully looked really surprised and shocked when we saw that part. Maybe it was just the Garden of Eden place she was reacting to.

Tully met them. There are pictures on the OS of her with the group meeting Bert and Patti.

When Sonia mentioned the two special guests, Tully said something along the lines of "are they the mud people?" What was that all about?

When Sonia mentioned the two special guests, Tully said something along the lines of "are they the mud people?" What was that all about?

Noticed that. no idea. weird.. But then it was Tully.

She said "mug people". As in the faces that have been appearing on the coffee cups in the house that the HMs have given names to and have been speculating about. :)

Back