Skip to main content

Episode Day 58 (Tues 24/09/13): Live Intruders Special

But he's pretty! And he showers! Can't we keep him?
If he lost the beard, Jam, I'd be all for him. I just don't like beards. Although both he and Nathan have rather well groomed beards. which is a plus.

Just catching up on the show. Might as well hand Ben the prize. This sorta shit pisses me off. This isn't an even playing field. It's the Ben show. Lets give $250,000 to an unemployed ditherer that can't even get out of his pjs or cook for himself at the age of 31. Wtf

Justynn is a toss

Didn't Tim come back with "I own one" or something? Then started laughing at himself instead of Ben? Not that I believe that he does own one and Ben does instead, but quick come back by Timmy!
still it was justynn who was looking to call out Tim.

Did I say toss? I meant total f-wit with his head up his arse

Patti: "I love you. You're my favourite character."

Character...

ETA: Intruders up next.

random thoughts

- really, a leather dress? oh, sonia. behave! 3000austinpowers.jpg

- the post-eviction coverage of drew included some direct contradictions to tully's media spin. not a surprise, but also really don't want to think about that anymore.

- but ok, one more: when jade left ed a bracelet, where there was "no relationship", people were creeped out. tully leaves a ring and some masturbation goo, and it gets awwws. so yeah, you all think it is/was a relationship too.

- looking forward, jade once again showed to be the most insightful, identifying that drew would gravitate back to tim again. except...

- but wait... i'm getting ahead of myself... burt and patti... fast forwarded all of it. :p~~~ fuck you channel nine and your cross-promoting, housemate-favouring semi-scripted events. but thanks to you, i watched the entire show in under 40 minutes. yay dvr.

- ok, first intruder. honestly, for all his bluster, he sounded like a guy who was told "this is the character we want you to play, make it up as you go". He had about 3 phrases he kept going back to, but really had no idea what a lumberjack was or what he was actually going to do other than "destroy" everyone.

- so, justynn, at the end of the day, we already hate you. yes we want entertainment and to see you (anyone) mix up the house dynamics, but come across as a douchebag and now you have to prove yourself, and the clock is ticking (bet you don't know that). if he doesn't shake it up in the next two days, he's going to lose the first vote.

- but ok, who didn't love how he handled mr. clooney right off the bat.

- nathan seems more like a real person. he didn't rely on catch phrases, he was just conversational, down to earth, a nice fellow. might end up being a bit boring, though. i think ben just about creamed himself when nathan entered though (no, wait, let me rephrase that...)

- so getting back to jade's observation... what she didn't know was how the intruders would change the mix. i thought it was telling that tim took off with justynn first chance he got to start evaluating him and planting seeds. it was quite rude, however, that he just blew off nathan because he was "working his mark". think about it tim: that might be good for your game in the house, but remember who the voters are.

Didn't Tim come back with "I own one" or something? Then started laughing at himself instead of Ben? Not that I believe that he does own one and Ben does instead, but quick come back by Timmy!

I saw this not just as Justynn attacking Tim but also trying to protect Ben!

I felt like justynn was putting it on if that makes sense. Nathan seemed natural in his introduction to the crowd and to the hm's. he may have a bitchy side though. Yes justynn is more interesting, but less douchery would be better

i thought it was telling that tim took off with justynn first chance he got to start evaluating him and planting seeds. it was quite rude, however, that he just blew off nathan because he was "working his mark".

I must have gotten a different version. Tim was showing Jastynn around & then it showed Tim talking to Nathan.

Unless I imagined it.

I hope this isnt one of those intruder specials where they spend 90% of the show, airing video packages about them. Then with 5 minutes left, they let the intruders in and say make sure to catch tomorrows episode!!!

Pretty much what happened lol

Back