Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (Tues 17/09/13): Late Night Feast

My voice of reason, my shining light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you! I'm so over hearing that tully is an emotional person and its her excuse for anything. There is a difference between being emotional and attention seeking. And tully is the latter. If anyone else reacts they aren't being emotional, but because tully has a reputation for it, she is the only person allowed to be emotional? Blah!!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember clearly her reaction to mikkayla winning the games and her after reaction was disgusting! That to me was by far the worse I have seen a hm treat another. She talked to mikkayla as if she was beneath her and as if she deserved the privilege. That was the exact moment I just did not care for tully anymore. I wanted her out right there and then. Mikkayla couldn't even enjoy the win with her fellow hm's because of tully. No one should have to tiptoe around tully.

Edit: I realise after I posted this, that I sound ridiculous, but it does my head in, trying to understand how people can't see that she I not a victim

you don't sound ridiculous, it's hard to put into words because it's hard to understand. I totally get ya :)

Ed was unrelenting. It's so obvious he was trying to turn Tully against Drew and of course she'd be upset because of how close she is with him. Tully started off by accepting that maybe she shouldn't entirely trust Drew but Ed kept pushing her and attacking for other things like being an "emotional hijacker".

if that was unrelenting i'd love to hear your description of tully's daily attacks on drew, or her consistent pissing in his ear about how bad jade made him look while she was actively trying to take her place. Ed was telling her not to trust him with info about them, Drew tells tim, they are against tim, she is suppose to be part of the matt/ed/tahan group.

He is right, she is an emotional hijacker, and a fun sucker, he could have called her out on so much more. I commend his restraint, if they didn't fear she would go all Carrie on their arse i'm sure she would have been called out on her BS by others before Ed.

Wow Ed is hot when he's angry! Can't believe what a sook she was about the whole conversation. So frustrating. Then right at the end she said she wouldn't tell Drew about it, but of course she did. How pathetic :rolleyes:

If we are going to make comparisons of who is worse:

Ed being frustrated to tully for emotionally hijacking situations vs tully being frustrated with mikkayla for winning?

Ed getting angry vs tully getting angry with drew and ruining a game?

Ed becoming intense vs tully punching drew?

I know which one i would say is more aggressive and it isn't ed.

I think Ed was right to tell Tully that she is an emotional hijacker, he is fed up about it because his game plan isn't going the way he wanted. He wants to put a divide amongst Tully,Tim and Drew.
We didn't see all their fight and he was being stern and pointing the finger etc but Tully told Drew she was scared and Ed was being aggressive, so can see why he would be upset with her crying etc, plus they were having their own problems that night.
We know Tully does overreact most of the time, she tells Drew not to raise his voice during their arguments, and said he was bodyslamming when he just shrugged her off,when she jumped on his back during a fight while he was walking outside.

b-tch-plz.gif

Tully's accusation that Ed was being aggressive is a complete fantasy, I didn't see a single thing he said as aggressive; unless of course having an opinion is aggressive?? Yet of course Tully responded in her usual tears and hysterics. If she thinks Ed was aggressive in that conversation then all I can say is thank god she wasn't a participant in Tahan vs. Mikkayla; Tully would have been screaming attempted murder 'til she was blue in the face!

b-tch-plz.gif

Tully's accusation that Ed was being aggressive is a complete fantasy, I didn't see a single thing he said as aggressive; unless of course having an opinion is aggressive?? Yet of course Tully responded in her usual tears and hysterics. If she thinks Ed was aggressive in that conversation then all I can say is thank god she wasn't a participant in Tahan vs. Mikkayla; Tully would have been screaming attempted murder 'til she was blue in the face!

exactly!

and i still don't believe drew was really angry, or really wanted to confront ed. He was just appeasing tully because he knows that would make her happy (judging by her smile it did). He knows what she is like, he told big brother on the night while he was still drunk that she is prone to over reacting. Quickest way to diffuse the situation is to give tully what she wants and prove that he would throw himself on a grenade for her... or to get away from her.

if that was unrelenting i'd love to hear your description of tully's daily attacks on drew, or her consistent pissing in his ear about how bad jade made him look while she was actively trying to take her place. Ed was telling her not to trust him with info about them, Drew tells tim, they are against tim, she is suppose to be part of the matt/ed/tahan group.

He is right, she is an emotional hijacker, and a fun sucker, he could have called her out on so much more. I commend his restraint, if they didn't fear she would go all Carrie on their arse i'm sure she would have been called out on her BS by others before Ed.

Tully's attacks on Drew are a completely separate issue. Ed was purposely trying to break Drully up and he was telling Tully not to trust Drew so they wouldn't be so close anymore. He didn't need to then go on and attack her about being emotional as well. In that conversation, he made her feel insecure about her relationship with Drew, and also made her feel insecure about herself because of what he was saying about her.

exactly!

and i still don't believe drew was really angry, or really wanted to confront ed. He was just appeasing tully because he knows that would make her happy (judging by her smile it did). He knows what she is like, he told big brother on the night while he was still drunk that she is prone to over reacting. Quickest way to diffuse the situation is to give tully what she wants and prove that he would throw himself on a grenade for her... or to get away from her.

Lol then why was he almost crying when she was lying on him and couldn't see his face?

Lol then why was he almost crying when she was lying on him and couldn't see his face?

yeah tully could really hold him back if he actually wanted to go after ed....he's probably so fucking sick of it......id cry too.

and why did he blame tully and not ed when talking to big brother.....she over reacts!!! really, i'm sure no one has noticed

I hate Ed but he was SPOT ON in his conversation with Tully. There was nothing aggressive about his demeanour at all. When Tully doesn't like where a conversation is heading she'll focus on the other person's tone; it stops becoming about what they're saying and instead about how they're saying it. The definition of deflection.

Ed was right - Tully your a dickhead.

And they all get upset easily right now, because they are all dickheads & because some are just coming to terms with that fact.

Every single person in there is to some degree a dickhead, even YOUR favourites.

Tully's attacks on Drew are a completely separate issue. Ed was purposely trying to break Drully up and he was telling Tully not to trust Drew so they wouldn't be so close anymore. He didn't need to then go on and attack her about being emotional as well. In that conversation, he made her feel insecure about her relationship with Drew, and also made her feel insecure about herself because of what he was saying about her.

then how about holding her accountable for those attacks on drew instead of making excuses for everything she does and tearing to shreds anyone who holds their ground against her. You are right, why concentrate on her relationship with drew when he should have made her feel insecure about her relationship with her girlfriend, you know the actual relationship she is suppose to be in. She tells them to chat to drew because they are her "group" and she wants them to accept drew, of course he wants to tell her that drew is not one of them, he is on tims side! What he said was true....maybe she needs to take on a bit of this criticism and suck it the hell up; and stop draining the fun and life out of the house and it's inhabitants and get a clue. Why shouldn't anyone say anything to her? why is she so special?

Tully and her actions to Drew while crap come from a place of love.

Ed's actions towards Tully come from a place of hatred and aggression.

Tully and her actions to Drew while crap come from a place of love.

Ed's actions towards Tully come from a place of hatred and aggression.
There was nothing aggressive about Ed's actions towards Tully.

There was a LOT of aggression in Tully's actions towards Drew.

And your first sentence could literally be ripped right out of an abuser's handbook. Just saying. My ex boyfriend, the abusive **** that he was, used to spin that line on me all the time.

If anything Ed showed restraint. From what we've seen it's hard to have any meaningful conversation with Tully without it being interrupted by tears and/or Drew as evidenced in the conversations she's had with Tim, Tahan, Ed and even Drew.

There was nothing aggressive about Ed's actions towards Tully.

There was a LOT of aggression in Tully's actions towards Drew.

And your first sentence could literally be ripped right out of an abuser's handbook. Just saying. My ex boyfriend, the abusive **** that he was, used to spin that line on me all the time.

I'm so sorry [MENTION=3686]des moines[/MENTION] :(. What you have said though is why I hate when people say Tully "loves" Drew :( I worry about the people who think her behaviour is love. Say a fling, say an affair, say "special friends" for all I care, but it isn't "love"!

I hate Ed but he was SPOT ON in his conversation with Tully. There was nothing aggressive about his demeanour at all. When Tully doesn't like where a conversation is heading she'll focus on the other person's tone; it stops becoming about what they're saying and instead about how they're saying it. The definition of deflection.

Exactly. We've witnessed it with drew, we've seen her try and pull the same story on Matt and now with ed. there is a pattern occurring so I see no point in giving her a benefit of the doubt chance.

Back