Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (Tues 17/09/13): Late Night Feast

I missed you all last night.

It was a very boring episode (mainly because we saw it all in the daily show). The only two things I got from it were:

1 - I wish the fight between Mikkayla & Tahan was subtitled because I had no idea what they were saying. Screaming over one another isn't a flattering look on anyone.

2 - Tully overreacts. Drew is allowed to keep a few things to himself. It reminded me a lot about her reaction to Tim's fake birthday. That was Tim's secret. Matthew stole the wine - it's his secret. If Drew was involved - then who gives a shit. She really needs to sort out her priorities.

4gnpmf.gif

No they were not. Ed tried to tell tully she emotionally hijacks situations, she got defensive and made her self the victim saying ed was scaring her and he was being aggressive. He got annoyed told her not to trust drew, she further victimises herself. She then walks around the house acting like someone had beaten her up acting terrified so people will sympathise with her and give her attention. She then tries to make tahan see how she is the victim. Finally she is shaking and crying and acting hysterical with drew as if she was just abused. Drew is annoyed and extremely angry that ed would do this to her. She over exaggerated big time.

Well I see it differently. He was liquored up and letting his guard down. Letting his aggress sive out. There was nothing nice or kind about what he was doing. You could see anger in his face. He doesn't like her and was being mean, while trying to do a pathetic attempt at strategy by splitting up Tully and Drew as a block in the house. It's kind of like that pathetic, 'abandon your friends and you can only trust me' way of pushing people apart. He's a big show pony who thinks he can get buy and be liked and can do no wrong because he's good looking and in shape. Doesn't like the fact it's a girl that's not on team Ed. So it was a pathetic attempt at trying to get her over to it. 'Hey that person you're super close in the house, I'm going to break it.' Like a petulant angry kid trying to destroy another kids toy.

She's a weak emotionally girl, who was a bit drunk and in no way deserved to be treated like that. To have someone try and manipulate her. You can't blame her for being distraught by it. Then seeking solace with Tahan and then her bff Drew. She was smart enough to know what was going on, but too weak in the moment to stand up to it.

I swear on Lucifer that if I have to hear that bloody cribs, chicks money money money song again I will.... you don't wanna know

Well I see it differently. He was liquored up and letting his guard down. Letting his aggress sive out. There was nothing nice or kind about what he was doing. You could see anger in his face. He doesn't like her and was being mean, while trying to do a pathetic attempt at strategy by splitting up Tully and Drew as a block in the house. It's kind of like that pathetic, 'abandon your friends and you can only trust me' way of pushing people apart. He's a big show pony who thinks he can get buy and be liked and can do no wrong because he's good looking and in shape. Doesn't like the fact it's a girl that's not on team Ed. So it was a pathetic attempt at trying to get her over to it. 'Hey that person you're super close in the house, I'm going to break it.' Like a petulant angry kid trying to destroy another kids toy.

She's a weak emotionally girl, who was a bit drunk and in no way deserved to be treated like that. To have someone try and manipulate her. You can't blame her for being distraught by it. Then seeking solace with Tahan and then her bff Drew. She was smart enough to know what was going on, but too weak in the moment to stand up to it.

You see tully as emotionally weak and I don't. I see her as using her emotions to manipulate others. That's why we see things differently I think. We have made up our minds on how we view tully so nothing I will say or you will say we make us see view things differently. That's fair enough. But to say that drew and tully were victims is a stretch in my opinion.

You see tully as emotionally weak and I don't. I see her as using her emotions to manipulate others. That's why we see things differently I think. We have made up our minds on how we view tully so nothing I will say or you will say we make us see view things differently. That's fair enough. But to say that drew and tully were victims is a stretch in my opinion.

But being emotionally manipulative is not mutually exclusive from being emotionally weak.

They were victims because Ed was running an agenda to try and make Tully not trust Drew as part of his strategy.

But being emotionally manipulative is not mutually exclusive from being emotionally weak.

They were victims because Ed was running an agenda to try and make Tully not trust Drew as part of his strategy.

The first point you made, ok I can see your point of view and you're right. She is both.

I would prefer ed out over tully. My fave is jade and he does not do her any good in that house. In saying that, I can see why ed thought to tell tully not to trust drew. It obviously bothered him that whatever he told tully went back to drew and Tim and back to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe Ed shouldn't have trusted Tully then, if she told Drew etc
I wonder what this was that was gossiped all the way back to Ed LOL

Ed's just been put out since Drew swapped Jade for Matt but think they have moved on a little now since last week. Tully actually thought until last week that Matt and Ed had her back but Matt was nominating, and hating on her behind her back for weeks. Tully thought her 4 boys were trusting each other but we know they never really were.

Tully and Drew had already been fighting about Matt confessing about the hidden wine. Tully was mad and swearing at Drew because he hadn't told her. live feed said she was hitting him as well, probably like she did when found out about Tims fake birthday. top it off with a headache,booze and screaming girls I think everyone had enough by the end of the night LOL

I'm sure that the live feed showed the sugar sisters silly/cute act by the pool before Tahan and Mikkayla fight but BB showed it after. It looked like that was partly what set off the girls fight, as Tahan was saying surely people can come up with something longer for 5 minutes fame. Mikayla and Tahan had been niggling at each othet through dinner and confession time.

as Tahan was saying surely people can come up with something longer for 5 minutes fame. Mikayla and Tahan had been niggling at each othet through dinner and confession time.

I would love to have seen Tahan's five minutes seeing as she thought it was so damn easy. A 5 minute skit is a bloody hard task, especially if you are trying not to bore people to death.

They have to be careful about which songs they play because of copyright laws. They must have paid a lot of money for the right to play that song.

Oh, lucky Aaron Wheeler then!...Rather they have spent that money on something else to be honest :p

yeah I think maybe up to 5 minutes, some ppl arent as comfortable do it even after a few drinks...her skit was imitating Mikkayla eating real fast but it fell a bit flat this time...Drew walked away and she thought it was that but it was his headache and possibly also not amused by it all.

Tahan was showing how fast Mikkayla eats, not that she eats heaps. Jade said in the diary room that she eats half a plate and Mikkayla eats 3 plates, so I think they all know about Mikkayla's love of food. Mikkayla said even her BF had put on weight since dating her.

years ago Mike Goldman was fan/friend of some band and BB played their song heaps...it ended up in the charts.

that VIP song is old but was recently in the Top 100 because of BB LOL

[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] i agree with you whole heartedly.

He was hardly being mean, why should they all tip toe around her the way that they do, and yeah he probably was angry but was not aggressive at all. If tully is playing it like she is one of "them" then of course he is going to tell her that what she says to drew goes straight to tim because they see tim as the enemy.

How is ed the show pony? by talking to her quietly and not raising his voice? she is the one who sobbed because of a few words that were in no way mean, she is the one who yelled at drew only to shoosh him when he dared reply, she made scene after scene after scene and even drew said she over reacts. Of course she does, its all she does.

I get that Ed is not popular, i don't care either way, i don't think he is as bad as people say but i really don't give a shit about him either....but after the way tully behaves day after day over the smallest of indiscretions and non-indiscretions, to call ed aggressive and mean is a real head shaker.

As for not deserving to be treated like that....what of how she has treated EVERYONE else...and don't blame her emotions, she is not the only one with feelings, but she acts out and is horrible to other people all the time, with no consideration on how anyone feels when she shoots them down or sulks or gets stroppy or calls them a fuck wit. Yes you can blame her for being distraught by it, she is just lucky mikkayla wasn't distraught by the wise cracks and snotty behaviour she received upon winning the games, or when tully swapped her in twice etc etc etc and it goes on. Why is she the only one not accountable for her vile behavior.

I get that she's emotional, so am i, but i've seen more aggression from the check out chick at coles than ed showed to her and tully is the one who is on the attack all the damn time, she is never happy, the world must revolve around her or watch out.

Hate ed for anything you want but how can anyone blame the guy for finally having a say to the one person who holds the entire house for ransom by her filthy temper on a daily basis.

How you can call anyone else petulant while you are defending tully is a bit ..... perplexing.

still love ya but c'mon ;)

He was hardly being mean, why should they all tip toe around her the way that they do, and yeah he probably was angry but was not aggressive at all. If tully is playing it like she is one of "them" then of course he is going to tell her that what she says to drew goes straight to tim because they see tim as the enemy.

How is ed the show pony? by talking to her quietly and not raising his voice? she is the one who sobbed because of a few words that were in no way mean, she is the one who yelled at drew only to shoosh him when he dared reply, she made scene after scene after scene and even drew said she over reacts. Of course she does, its all she does.

I get that Ed is not popular, i don't care either way, i don't think he is as bad as people say but i really don't give a shit about him either....but after the way tully behaves day after day over the smallest of indiscretions and non-indiscretions, to call ed aggressive and mean is a real head shaker.

As for not deserving to be treated like that....what of how she has treated EVERYONE else...and don't blame her emotions, she is not the only one with feelings, but she acts out and is horrible to other people all the time, with no consideration on how anyone feels when she shoots them down or sulks or gets stroppy or calls them a fuck wit. Yes you can blame her for being distraught by it, she is just lucky mikkayla wasn't distraught by the wise cracks and snotty behaviour she received upon winning the games, or when tully swapped her in twice etc etc etc and it goes on. Why is she the only one not accountable for her vile behavior.

I get that she's emotional, so am i, but i've seen more aggression from the check out chick at coles than ed showed to her and tully is the one who is on the attack all the damn time, she is never happy, the world must revolve around her or watch out.

Hate ed for anything you want but how can anyone blame the guy for finally having a say to the one person who holds the entire house for ransom by her filthy temper on a daily basis.

How you can call anyone else petulant while you are defending tully is a bit ..... perplexing.

My voice of reason, my shining light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you! I'm so over hearing that tully is an emotional person and its her excuse for anything. There is a difference between being emotional and attention seeking. And tully is the latter. If anyone else reacts they aren't being emotional, but because tully has a reputation for it, she is the only person allowed to be emotional? Blah!!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember clearly her reaction to mikkayla winning the games and her after reaction was disgusting! That to me was by far the worse I have seen a hm treat another. She talked to mikkayla as if she was beneath her and as if she deserved the privilege. That was the exact moment I just did not care for tully anymore. I wanted her out right there and then. Mikkayla couldn't even enjoy the win with her fellow hm's because of tully. No one should have to tiptoe around tully.

Edit: I realise after I posted this, that I sound ridiculous, but it does my head in, trying to understand how people can't see that she I not a victim

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed was unrelenting. It's so obvious he was trying to turn Tully against Drew and of course she'd be upset because of how close she is with him. Tully started off by accepting that maybe she shouldn't entirely trust Drew but Ed kept pushing her and attacking for other things like being an "emotional hijacker".

Back