Skip to main content

Episode Day 51 (Tues 17/09/13): Late Night Feast

then how about holding her accountable for those attacks on drew instead of making excuses for everything she does and tearing to shreds anyone who holds their ground against her. You are right, why concentrate on her relationship with drew when he should have made her feel insecure about her relationship with her girlfriend, you know the actual relationship she is suppose to be in. She tells them to chat to drew because they are her "group" and she wants them to accept drew, of course he wants to tell her that drew is not one of them, he is on tims side! What he said was true....maybe she needs to take on a bit of this criticism and suck it the hell up; and stop draining the fun and life out of the house and it's inhabitants and get a clue. Why shouldn't anyone say anything to her? why is she so special?
I don't defend everything she does. I've said lots of times that I don't always agree with her behaviour and I can understand why people would dislike her because of some of her actions, but for better or worse, I still like her. It wasn't Ed's place to get involved in Tully and Drew's relationship (or Tully and Tahlia's relationship for that matter, since you bring it up). If Tully tells Drew things that Ed said to her, he should just choose not to trust her anymore. Of course she's going to tell Drew what people say to her; he's her closest friend in the house and the only one who's actually loyal to her.

I don't defend everything she does. I've said lots of times that I don't always agree with her behaviour and I can understand why people would dislike her because of some of her actions, but for better or worse, I still like her. It wasn't Ed's place to get involved in Tully and Drew's relationship (or Tully and Tahlia's relationship for that matter, since you bring it up). If Tully tells Drew things that Ed said to her, he should just choose not to trust her anymore. Of course she's going to tell Drew what people say to her; he's her closest friend in the house and the only one who's actually loyal to her.

so he told her that drew tells tim what she tells him.....why shouldn't he? he told her that her judgement was clouded because she is infatuated with him, and she is. He didn't mention her other relationship, he spoke about things that relate to his relationship with her. They are clearly sick of her bullshit. I'm sure they really wanted to say "get off him you leach"!! But they were restrained. If she wants to tell drew everything and he is going to tell the "enemy" then perhaps she should rethink her alliance. Why shouldn't ed be allowed to express his feelings? Tully throws her feelings around like shrapnel and ed can't say what he thinks?

Tahan has always been supportive of Tully, even down to trying to help Tully gain insight into her behaviour. Tully chose to isolate herself and Drew from the others in the house. He is her closest friend because she does not let him out of her sights, even when she is mid conversation with others. Tim and Jade have made genuine efforts with Tully, little do they know she runs of and tells Drew what they say in a very pro-Tully format.

Really how stupid is Tully if she can't even figure out what 'emotional hijacking' means. Bloody ass hat she is

I don't get why Mikkayla crying and having an emotional fit at the drop of a hat, to bring everyone around her. Isn't considered the same thing.

Oh wait, people hate Tully. That's why.

I don't get why Mikkayla crying and having an emotional fit at the drop of a hat, to bring everyone around her. Isn't considered the same thing.

Oh wait, people hate Tully. That's why.

Noooooooooo. It's because Mikkayla has done it twice in 8 weeks - not twice every 8mins.

Really how stupid is Tully if she can't even figure out what 'emotional hijacking' means. Bloody ass hat she is
I love the phrase "emotional hijacker". It's so appropriate.

I also love the word asshat! Hahahahaha!!!!

You are fishing.

No Mik does the same thing. less frequent and gets more of a response. Tully is just demonised for her emotional outbursts being more common. She doesn't get the reaction and the response people like Mik do.

No Mik does the same thing. less frequent and gets more of a response. Tully is just demonised for her emotional outbursts being more common. She doesn't get the reaction and the response people like Mik do.

I think that's your answer. It's draining to be around someone that you have to constantly lift up because every single little thing is a big emotional drama.

Tully has been this way pretty much from day 1, she doesn't respond to change well and likes absolute control, (that was very obvious in the first few weeks with the back and forth in the halfway house) and that includes Drew. It started with the chats over the fence and isolating him from Jade, using the old 'I'm only thinking of you. I don't want to see you hurt'. Then it worked up to everyone else. Now everything he does, who he talks to, what he talks about is controlled, he literally doesn't get more than a couple of minutes alone until she turns up. It's been a pattern of reward and punishment since she set her sights on him. As long as he goes along with her it's all sweetness and light, the minute he shows any sort of independence she attacks both physically and emotionally until we're at the point we are now and he simply gives in because he doesn't want to deal with the fall out, no-one in the house does!

It is abusive and it's entirely unhealthy. I'd pretty much guarantee that when he got angry about Ed it gave her a huge thrill and if they ended up together on the outside at some point or another he'd end up in a physical fight because of her.

It is clear that she understands exactly what he meant, as her next sentence is 'I am empathetic, it's not like I use my emotions to get all the attention\ or something, perfectly describing what an emotional hijacker would do.

Yeah he looked seriously deranged.

I don't know about 'deranged,' but an opponent, whom he dislikes, just upset his high-strung girlfriend, and a lifetime of hating AFL guys, and of living in Australia where meatheads like him get preferential treatment, all burst out. Drew is clearly a bottler - he fills and fills, and one day it all comes out. He wasn't deranged. He was insulting a guy he hates, a guy he really wants to beat, a guy who stole his wife, who everyone seems to love, who everyone says is better looking than him, who represent a social milieu he looks down on but which is afforded priviliges, who was trying to turn his closet ally against him, from aposition as if he was acting only in her best interest and who just made his girl cry, and a life-time of frustration burst out.

Back