Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

randaltoys

DAY 50: Live Real Eviction # 6 Life Fake Eviction

I couldn't see a fred for today's eviction.

Looking forward to Ed going and Mikkayla faking it.

Waves hi to all.

Last edited:
I love the optimism that Ed is going, I however am not nearly as sure of that.

Personally I'm nearly certain its Matt going tonight, I would even throw some votes Matts way but then I get worried that Tahan could go and I just dont want to see that happen...

Its between Ed and Matt for the real eviction

Its between Mikkayla and Ben for the fake eviction

Tonight Late Night Feast loses it's mancandy.
My head is ready but my body isn't :(

...and someone please tell me that Mikkayla fans have been voting for her so she gets fake evicted... I've spent $5 on her already this voting period. I really should go up to $10...

Whatever the outcome, it's gonna be a great ep. I'm also not sure whether Ed is going [MENTION=34614]jb4493[/MENTION], despite the fact that most people think he is. It'll be interesting to see because the majority of the time people have been able to predict who was more likely to go. Now it's a little bit uncertain and they're all strong characters in the house. I don't want Matt to go but in saying that I don't want most of them to go, Tahan included. House would seem very different. I'm so interested to watch the fake eviction though :D

I really really really hope it is Mikkayla that gets most saves. :(

Same! Not only cause I like her but also cause it'd shake things up the most if she was fake evicted. Especially her reaction after finding out that she has more cat lives left lol

Hello Ratfinks!

I am so excited about tonight's show!

It feels like I haven't had a proper BB fix in a million years.

If there in fact is a God, Ed will be evicted, Mikkayla will be fake evicted and farts will shoot from arses like rainbows.

Fingers crossed all my prayers come true.

Same! Not only cause I like her but also cause it'd shake things up the most if she was fake evicted. Especially her reaction after finding out that she has more cat lives left lol
Exactly. It'll be hilarious when she goes back!

My prediction in order for most amount of points to save:

LEAST

Ed
Matt
Tahan
Ben
Katie and Lucy
Mikkayla

MOST

Back