Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

Hey All *waves*
Can't wait for tonight's episode. Bai Bai Ed.
Fingers crossed Mik gets the fake eviction and not Ben.

I wonder if Tully will be sobbing as usual, when the evictees are announced. She has been warned this week about her behaviour, so maybe she will be more aware and try to control it?
If Ed or Matt are evicted, will the other take it out on Drew for not saving Ed and swapping Matt etc?
If Ben is fake evicted will some housemates take it out on Tim, since he's been a bit 'mean' to Ben this week?
If Ed (or the sugar sisters) is evicted will Tim try to comfort/crack onto Jade while she is upset, making him the only guy to kiss all 3 single girls?

The least will be
Ed
Matt
Tahan

Then:
Ben
Katie and Lucy
Mikkayla

OR

Katie and Lucy
Ben
Mikkayla

OR

Katie and Lucy
Ben
Mikkayla

OR
Mikkayla
Katie and Lucy
Ben

I would kinda like to see something unexpected for once. Maybe Ben to get real evicted? I kinda like him, but you must admit, that would be a shock for all!

Mikk for the fake eviction all the way!

I'll jump on the bandwagon :)

My prediction in order for most amount of points to save:

LEAST

Ed
Matt
Tahan
Katie and Lucy
Ben
Mikkayla

MOST

Hello Ratfinks!

I am so excited about tonight's show!

It feels like I haven't had a proper BB fix in a million years.

If there in fact is a God, Ed will be evicted, Mikkayla will be fake evicted and farts will shoot from arses like rainbows.

Fingers crossed all my prayers come true.

Im actualy pumped for tonight. Im so excited. I hope sonia dosnt wreck it for me though with more lame jokes.

I wonder if Tully will be sobbing as usual, when the evictees are announced. She has been warned this week about her behaviour, so maybe she will be more aware and try to control it??
I think the only thing we can be SURE on tonight is that Tully will be bawling! :)

Swings in...

tumblr_msv9t7nrrm1sgut9qo1_400.gif

... HI EVERYONE!

Im actualy pumped for tonight. Im so excited. I hope sonia dosnt wreck it for me though with more lame jokes.

It makes me happy that you are both pumped and excited, but I have to say, if we are going to spend the night together and experience the joy of being pumped and excited together, you are going to have to turn your spell check on.

It makes me happy that you are both pumped and excited, but I have to say, if we are going to spend the night together and experience the joy of being pumped and excited together, you are going to have to turn your spell check on.
haha I will make sure of it. Dam fast typing.

I wonder if BB will show both goodbye package videos to the HM's tonight, like BB usually does? could affect the fake evictee when they re-enter?
Will the fake evictee be given the supernomination power because the housemates find out tomorrow morning before nominations who gets it, and 2 ppl cant have it? maybe BB will say no nominations power this week since it was a double but give it to the fake evictee instead?

Wish they would just rapid fire today's eviction. "Hello housemates, Ben and Ed it's time to go". Then roll us some footage from the weekend before getting to Ben's quirky funny hilarious tomfoolery with the twist.

[video=youtube;kuLgpqSLA4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kuLgpqSLA4E[/video]

For the lovely [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]!

Hello lovelies!! I'm REALLY not looking forward to this fake eviction crapola but I admit I've had butterflies in my tummy for the past couple of hours waiting for 7pm to arrive. Haven't even managed to eat dinner because I'm so wound up. So much for Alex to show us from the weekend so hopefully he doesn't save all the good bits for LNF!

I wonder if BB will show both goodbye package videos to the HM's tonight, like BB usually does? could affect the fake evictee when they re-enter?
Will the fake evictee be given the supernomination power because the housemates find out tomorrow morning before nominations who gets it, and 2 ppl cant have it? maybe BB will say no nominations power this week since it was a double but give it to the fake evictee instead?

I don't reckon the fake evictee will get noms power.

Will be interesting to see how long the fake evictee is 'out' for.

This is the most I have been looking forward to a BB show this year. Shame that it has got this far without me really giving a f**k

Back