Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

Swings in...

tumblr_msv9t7nrrm1sgut9qo1_400.gif

... HI EVERYONE!

Awesome post [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION] glad you are here. Hope that big ball knocks Ed/Matt for 6

[video=youtube;kuLgpqSLA4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kuLgpqSLA4E[/video]

For the lovely [MENTION=33411]Consuela[/MENTION]!

I'm already a big fan of King the Kid, so it was hilarious watching their video of Miley Cyrus wrecking ball song, a couple of days ago LOL

Katie & Lucy could go, they seem to have been forgotten this week.

Also, has it been revealed how long the fake evictee will be kept before returning to the house?

I better go quickly shove something in the oven, so it can cook while BB is on... must feed the family, I can sort it out in between the ads :) LOL

I better go quickly shove something in the oven, so it can cook while BB is on... must feed the family, I can sort it out in between the ads :) LOL

Kids expect too much from their parents nowadays.

Go wack a can of baked beans into a bowl and give them each a spoon and consider dinner done.

Just make sure you close all the curtains, nosey neighbours will be on to DOCS before you can say ambi pur kills farts dead.

Kids expect too much from their parents nowadays.

Go wack a can of baked beans into a bowl and give them each a spoon and consider dinner done.

Just make sure you close all the curtains, nosey neighbours will be on to DOCS before you can say ambi pur kills farts dead.
Just spat out a mouthful of pasta reading this! Thanks, [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION] :)

Evening folks! I'm here, I'm queer and I'm ready to go!

Knowing me, knowing you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
There is nothing Mikid can do, knowing me, knowing you, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I wonder if BB will show both goodbye package videos to the HM's tonight, like BB usually does? could affect the fake evictee when they re-enter?
Very good point.

If they don't show either one, or one and not the other, but have showed every other evictee's video so far, it would make the HM's suss.

Back