Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

and thanks for posting that miley cyrus parody...it looked funny so i actually you tubed the real miley video before i watched so i could see what they were sending up......and i've never been more disturbed in my life!!!!!! waaaahhhhh stop licking tools, close your legs and put on a bra woman! the song was actually quite a good one but i'll never be able to hear it again without that damn visual popping into my head. I hope someone broke out the bleach when filming stopped...*shudder*

1729536.jpg
miley_cyrus_licking_sledge_hammer-e1379026936411.jpg

Ironically... she is on Channel 9 (well NBN) now on 2 and a half men ! lol

View attachment 33384
View attachment 33385

Ironically... she is on Channel 9 (well NBN) now on 2 and a half men ! lol

haha....Kanye did it first :)

Terry%20Richardson%20x%20Kanye%203-thumb-500x332-44478.jpg

You never fail to make me laugh [MENTION=936]CaspersMum[/MENTION] :D
Cheers [MENTION=30157]Mademoiselle[/MENTION]!! ;) You are one of my fave new(ish) posters, fellow Adelaidean!!
We bear the burden of being half hour behind together! Haha

And I think also some would've been voting because she would've made a great fake evictee. I know a few of my friends threw her votes even though they don't like her, simply hoping that Ben wouldn't get it so I imagine others were doing the same.

I agree, I think some of Tahan's increase in votes this week would've been due to her potential to be such a good fake evictee. I voted for Mkkayla this week because I thought she'd be a good fake evictee even though I normally wouldn't have voted for her.

I agree, I think some of Tahan's increase in votes this week would've been due to her potential to be such a good fake evictee. I voted for Mkkayla this week because I thought she'd be a good fake evictee even though I normally wouldn't have voted for her.

If only I had realised that Tahan was second, I would have totally thrown some votes her way.

I was reading this thread last night while the eviction was happening live as we're behind 30 minutes and I noticed that some of you mentioned that they had Heidi on the show and that interviewing matt took forever. Is that true? Why did they have Heidi there? I'm asking because it looks like NBN cut the show for us out here in Newcastle. Heidi wasn't shown at all here and matt's interview didn't, seem long at all. I kept reading here to find out who was fake evicted and it seemed like only 10 minutes later Ben was shown to be evicted here on nbn. We're supposed to be 30 minutes behind.
I'm starting to wonder if they do these sorts of cuts all the time now.

And another question, why isn't Heidi's face crossed out yet? Matt's is.

I was reading this thread last night while the eviction was happening live as we're behind 30 minutes and I noticed that some of you mentioned that they had Heidi on the show and that interviewing matt took forever. Is that true? Why did they have Heidi there? I'm asking because it looks like NBN cut the show for us out here in Newcastle. Heidi wasn't shown at all here and matt's interview didn't, seem long at all. I kept reading here to find out who was fake evicted and it seemed like only 10 minutes later Ben was shown to be evicted here on nbn. We're supposed to be 30 minutes behind.

Heidi wasn't on the show but the interview with Matt was endless and boring.

Heidi wasn't on the show and Matthew's interview wasn't very long but it was very boring in my opinion. He wasn't good at elaborating on his answers to the questions that Sonia asked him.

Mornings brief back-stage interview post eviction:

[video=youtube;ge1evGGF-e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge1evGGF-e4[/video]

So they got what they wanted the Chosen one Ben to be the fake evictee.... oh well lets see if he can perform well enough for some laughs at least at the others. It will be interesting to see the reactions when he returns. Tims already worked it out so it wont be a surprise to him.

Ben being in the pool

Laughing my ass off.

Edit:

Ben getting his water.

Oh my god he has terrible timing.

Back