Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

Oh my, you do jump to conclusions crimmy... 'twas simply an observation and considering how opinionated Matt was about the whole emotional cheating thang in the house, I thought it would be very interesting to hear his spin on it...

Anyone who has read my earlier posts regarding the Tahlia situation would know that I want BB hung, drawn and quartered for the humiliation this has brought to a totally innocent party.

yes sorry ... it just really bugs me ... so I bit :S <hanging head in shame>

i missed the beginning of ed's talk with tully. When drew said how hard it was for him to see tully so distraught i wondered where the hell he has been for the last 50 days, why isn't he sick of it yet. Shit i'm an emotional person and my own parents tell me to suck it up sunshine...

i'm surprised ben didn't drown himself to avoid listening to that crap....tully yelling at drew and when he responds she's all "sssshhhhhhhh".

jade the meerkat hahahahahahaha oh that made me laugh.

and thanks for posting that miley cyrus parody...it looked funny so i actually you tubed the real miley video before i watched so i could see what they were sending up......and i've never been more disturbed in my life!!!!!! waaaahhhhh stop licking tools, close your legs and put on a bra woman! the song was actually quite a good one but i'll never be able to hear it again without that damn visual popping into my head. I hope someone broke out the bleach when filming stopped...*shudder*

How did Ed get that many votes? Please boot him out next week Australia.

You know, I've been trying to think of reasons why and I couldn't come up with any! LOL!

Because their (imagined) biggest threat is gone!....or so they think!!!

Exactly!

I tweeted about being disappointed about the show tonight. That Alex guy replied asking why. UGH.

LOL! I have to admit it was pretty obvious. The only shock was seeing the % of Ed & Tahan!

Caleb has more of a right than any of us on a forum to call Tully out if he wants to. He lived with her and saw how she was. He's entitled to his opinions.

I don't recall typing anything about Caleb having no right to an opinion... I agree 100% with his public statements regarding the ridiculous Drully farce. I just think it will be a shame if Matt doesn't back up all of his opposition to it now that he is out. Remember, Matt had staunch stance on it before anyone else even considered it as inappropriate.

I used to be suspicious. However I think by NOW one of the tabloids would have picked up on someone who knew the 'real' ben and exposed him. I'm not 110% sure he is legit, but I am pretty sure now.
I would half believe this if he hadn't been a flight attendant though. You have to go through some pretty serious training to get a job like that, and Ben has hardly shown any of those traits whilst in the house.

As someone on the BB Facebook posted the other day, a flight attendant needs to have, first and foremost, leadership and strength qualities, in addition to his already welcoming personality. If there's an emergency on board, a flight attendant should be able to take charge, remain calm and confidently have the ability to keep others at rest whilst executing an evacuation plan or whatever. When has Ben shown that he can "think for himself" in decision making circumstances so far?

Regardless of whether you're a fan or not, I do think Ben is acting dumber whilst in the house than he really is. He is yet to show us any kind of leadership skills nor prove that is capable of making decisions or that he can think for himself - at least not externally. There have been several discrepancies in his persona during his time on BB so far that, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I've noticed. He slightly changes how he talks and acts when speaking to different HM's (such as Drew and Tim), and also when he is in the Diary Room. For somebody who has shown that he can be quite modest most of the time, he somehow suddenly cranks out this false modesty and confidence as soon as he knows he's live on TV (although similar to other HM's in that sense) but also during his "save me" speeches and, on occasion, in his day-to-day Diary Room entries. We see flickers of various Ben's at different points in the show and it doesn't add up to me.

With this in mind, I'm starting to observe a lot of similarities between him and how Tim "played the game" back in 2005. Obviously it's a completely different circumstance and it's something that was obviously totally unknown back in '05, but Tim did an AMAZING job at what he did. I see reflections of this in (this year's) Tim's way of playing Big Brother too. Since (BB05's) Tim revealed his game playing "tactics", I've realised that, in all honesty, it's not that hard to put this gameplay into effect if you really wanted to achieve it. Read more about it here: http://www.acma.gov.au/webwr/_assets/main/lib101055/179brunerot.pdf

In tonight's episode when Ben "interrupted" Tully and Drew twice, all I kept thinking of was what Tim mentions in that above article about trying to get "involved in at least some of the sub-plots the producers use to keep the whole thing running". Combine that with a few one-liners and you've got yourself further affection by the general public alongside the whole persona he's got going on.

I dunno. There's just something inconsistent about Ben that confuses me.

Look, in the beginning, I was just a bit iffy, especially with his cooky intro video, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But as the days go on, I am starting to become more and more convinced that Ben is not all he seems - and I will stand by that, whether I'm alone on this theory or not. Just my analysis. Just my opinion.

I tweeted about being disappointed about the show tonight. That Alex guy replied asking why. UGH.

Interesting you thought the show was disappointing. I thought it was one of the best ones this season. It had some brilliant humorous moments, it had a yelling match controversy, it had some compassionate moments, it had a couple of hard hitting very direct HM discussions and questions for Tully (which, sadly, we didn't get to hear Tully's answer to), and, of course, Mr Clooney chewing on one of the couch cushions. Throw in an eviction (and not necessarily one which people would have predicted), and also a clever fake eviction. A bit of everything. A good show.

well your tweet could have been elaborated on a bit before tweeting him. I think I saw you write to someone on here tonight that they should reconsider before using shallow and mindless words, or something to that effect? my my, how ironic. :):):)

In other news, and far more interesting tweets... Alex confirms that there will be intruders
https://twitter.com/AlexMavroidakis/statuses/379575797104644096

And... less nominees from tomorrow...
https://twitter.com/AlexMavroidakis/statuses/379575351455670272

Interesting you thought the show was disappointing. I thought it was one of the best ones this season. It had some brilliant humorous moments, it had a yelling match controversy, and it had some compassionate moments, etc. Throw in an eviction (and not necessarily one which people would have predicted), and also a clever fake eviction. A bit of everything. A good show.

Quoted for truth!

I'm just thinking back to that Live Feed excerpt or video from Saturday I think where Ed told Tahan he wouldn't care one bit if Ben were evicted. I just watched the video of Ben's eviction and as he is walking out the door, Ed tells him something to the effect "We all love you so much and don't know what we will do without you in here."

Interesting you thought the show was disappointing. I thought it was one of the best ones this season. It had some brilliant humorous moments, it had a yelling match controversy, it had some compassionate moments, it had a couple of hard hitting very direct HM discussions and questions for Tully (which, sadly, we didn't get to hear Tully's answer to), and, of course, Mr Clooney chewing on one of the couch cushions. Throw in an eviction (and not necessarily one which people would have predicted), and also a clever fake eviction. A bit of everything. A good show.
I'll stamp this!

I don't recall typing anything about Caleb having no right to an opinion... I agree 100% with his public statements regarding the ridiculous Drully farce. I just think it will be a shame if Matt doesn't back up all of his opposition to it now that he is out. Remember, Matt had staunch stance on it before anyone else even considered it as inappropriate.

Ack, so sorry! I meant to reply to someone right near your post that said that Caleb was classless for what he said. I disagree with their statement.

If I were Alex I would've just paid some ten year old kid to spend a couple of hundred dollars texting to save Mikkayla

The betting agencies do that already. No need for bb to do anything but sit back and count the cash rolling in from votes.

Exactly.

well your tweet could have been elaborated on a bit before tweeting him. I think I saw you write to someone on here tonight that they should reconsider before using shallow and mindless words, or something to that effect? my my, how ironic. :):):)

In other news, and far more interesting tweets... Alex confirms that there will be intruders
https://twitter.com/AlexMavroidakis/statuses/379575797104644096

And... less nominees from tomorrow...
https://twitter.com/AlexMavroidakis/statuses/379575351455670272

Thanks for the heads up!

or better yet pick up some of those KFC pies and tell the kids it's "BB Theme Night". And because they did not cook, just like Ben they will be expected to do the dishes afterward.

Haha this is actually a rule in my house. Whoever doesn't cook cleans up after.

Snap! ;)

Tim was talking about one of the previously evicted housemates coming back into the game, like Xavier or Heidi (yuck and yuck), no this weeks evicted. They just did a convenient edit.

And how do you know that?
Because they aren't allowed to do that.
Exposed someone to the outside world for so long (eg Xavier being out for 3/4 weeks now) only to bring them back, that'd be so unfair.

Doesn't Tully have every right to gloat if Mikkayla is evicted? Bitch didn't even thank her for accidentally doing something by mistake in a showdown. Basically owes her life to Tully.

hahahhahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaaha

Back