Skip to main content

Episode DAY 50: Live Eviction # 6 (95m)

What Ed said to Tully during the show was great. I'm sick of her crying all the time and feeling sorry for herself. She needs to be evicted ASAP.

I'm convinced that Ben is putting on a show and 'playing the part' and doing it very well, he's quite clever to be fair. It'll be interesting to see how things unfold during the week. What will Ed do without Matt? He needs to be clever and spend more time with Jade in order to win over some Jade fans as she's quite popular from I gather.

Percentages were surprising tonight.

I think his idea will be to not "baby" it so much. In the house, you try to say things carefully and not look so bad. But, once you are evicted, you don't have no care about what you say, how you say it, or who you say it about. I think his goodbye message could be more "to the point", rather than the more carefully considered discussion that he would have with people whilst still inside the house.

I took it to be that he was going to blow Drew's cover as the Secret Agent or whatever they called it and try and get him in trouble with the other side of the house.

wondering how Ben is going to be able to question HM's whilst spying on them etc ... does that mean he can feed questions to them if they visit the DR (by telling Big Brother what to ask)

and he's going to control the SuperPower that Ed has ... wonder how that's going to work

This is ben:

I think the superpower should be that my mum and nan pick this weeks nominees, oh wouldn't that just be dandy!!

surely by now they;d have some decent footage to be sharing with us from the house! There would have to be SOME reactions worth showing! And maybe even Tim reiterating that he thinks one will be coming back!

surely by now they;d have some decent footage to be sharing with us from the house! There would have to be SOME reactions worth showing! And maybe even Tim reiterating that he thinks one will be coming back!

TIM 100% has already gone into the diary room and said, BB I KNOW YOU FFAKED THE LAST ONE

I have to also say that I was relieved to hear Sonia's explanation to Ben tonight. I can't remember word for word, but she said something along the lines of "Australia has voted for you to be fake evicted." Didn't make it obvious to Ben that he had the highest 'save' votes.

I took it to be that he was going to blow Drew's cover as the Secret Agent or whatever they called it and try and get him in trouble with the other side of the house.

Ah yes, that too. He could put all of this stuff together in the one goodbye message ... lighting the fuse and watching to see if there is an explosion, and how big ...

hands up who thinks Jade will wrangle another cuddle in bed tonight with 'poor Ed'

Matt would know by now about the Tully/Tahlia split. I dare say he will have something to say on social media, as Caleb has!

Caleb has more of a right than any of us on a forum to call Tully out if he wants to. He lived with her and saw how she was. He's entitled to his opinions.

TIM 100% has already gone into the diary room and said, BB I KNOW YOU FFAKED THE LAST ONE

100% ey? Are you a production member?

LOL.... as a bit of a hobby I love going back years into this forum and reading statements by members who are 'certain,' 'positive,' and '100%' etc about predictions who turn out to be wrong.

bleachy 100% will see these predictions about Tim being shamed! hahahaha

I love Tim, he is my sweepstake HM and I want him to win, I just think some might be giving him a little bit too much credit. But hey... I could be wrong :)

hands up who thinks Jade will wrangle another cuddle in bed tonight with 'poor Ed'

I wonder if she will need to 'wrangle?'

If Ed was smart... and that's a big IF he would realise he needs to drop the nice guy act and do something MORE interesting than being Meathead #3 evicted next.

i think he'll stick with the "its not my business"

why are people so willing to drag the gf back into all the drama ... move on!

it makes me think of a waiting group of piranhas - just dying to go into a feeding frenzy on social media ... no thought as to the gf not deserving to be dragged through the mud along with them

Oh my, you do jump to conclusions crimmy... 'twas simply an observation and considering how opinionated Matt was about the whole emotional cheating thang in the house, I thought it would be very interesting to hear his spin on it...

Anyone who has read my earlier posts regarding the Tahlia situation would know that I want BB hung, drawn and quartered for the humiliation this has brought to a totally innocent party.

100% ey? Are you a production member?

LOL.... as a bit of a hobby I love going back years into this forum and reading statements by members who are 'certain,' 'positive,' and '100%' etc about predictions who turn out to be wrong.

bleachy 100% will see these predictions about Tim being shamed! hahahaha

I love Tim, he is my sweepstake HM and I want him to win, I just think some might be giving him a little bit too much credit. But hey... I could be wrong :)

I could be wrong but his reaction to bens eviction was like "psshhh yeahhh right" and he said "One of them is (evictees) coming back" even before BEN was evicted. i'm pretty sure he knows bens super popular and he'd know something up..

I have to also say that I was relieved to hear Sonia's explanation to Ben tonight. I can't remember word for word, but she said something along the lines of "Australia has voted for you to be fake evicted." Didn't make it obvious to Ben that he had the highest 'save' votes.

Yes, it was something like that. They are indeed pretty careful with how they explain things to housemates. They don't give anything away.

Another thing which the viewing public constantly seem to forget is that Sonia says "IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, the next housemate who has received enough save votes and will not be going home tonight, is ...". The housemates are certainly aware that it is in no particular order. But the viewing public often make comments on forums such as this one and imply that the order they do it in seems to give the HMs some kind of heads-up about their outside popularity. Or that they were close to being evicted because they were one of the last two sitting there on the seat. Wrong. The shouting crowd is what gives the HMs the heads-up, not the order the producers choose to get Sonia to "save" each housemate in, or who are the last two sitting on the seat.

I tweeted about being disappointed about the show tonight. That Alex guy replied asking why. UGH.

I could be wrong but his reaction to bens eviction was like "psshhh yeahhh right" and he said "One of them is (evictees) coming back" even before BEN was evicted. i'm pretty sure he knows bens super popular and he'd know something up..

Tim was talking about one of the previously evicted housemates coming back into the game, like Xavier or Heidi (yuck and yuck), no this weeks evicted. They just did a convenient edit.

Back