Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (Thu 12th Sept) Daily Show - 90mins

God help us if Tully ever has kids. She hasn't even passed age 5 yet mentally, any child that has her as a parent is doomed.

That is such a disgusting thing to say. Obviously her mental is that of someone who is older than five. Ive never seen any child of Five able to to even comprehend applying for a tv show.
The next thing you said was just as bad...how do you know her abilities as a parent???

[MENTION=25634]Sapphy[/MENTION] - I just saw your most recent post and I do agree. Alex said on the radio the other day that Tim, Ben and Tully were the 3 most interesting characters this year. So there's his 'core 3' according to BB casting and I think he has a fucking lot of explaining to do. Unless she's Meryl Streep in disguise or his audition process is completely shithouse, she should never have been allowed in this house. These HMs aren't even having a rough go of it compared to previous seasons. In fact it's like a 3 month holiday and they're being paid a per diem weekly for it even if they don't win! Yeah emotions will bubble over from time to time but Tully has been cracking from the moment she walked into the Halfway House and for a girl who is apparently an obsessed BB fan, that response alone should've alerted the producers to watch her.

Why shouldnt she be in the house?! She has provided more talking points than most of the housemates this year,
I say she is working out perfectly.
How is she any less worthy than someone like Matt?

Mr C is da man damn i love that dog can cum and live with boo and scout after he is out

You want a dog to cum on your boo??? WHAT THE FRAK????????????????????

Why shouldnt she be in the house?! She has provided more talking points than most of the housemates this year,
I say she is working out perfectly.
How is she any less worthy than someone like Matt?

agreed.
i dont buy this emotional, bi-polar, mentally unstable bullshit...she's just a sook with an inflated sense of self-entitlement.

i dont like her one bit but its good car crash telly and she makes a fantastic housemate.

Matt has told her off exactly one time for being negative. Today (yesterday). Which is why Tully said: "why didn't you tell me this before if it was bothering you?" Matt's response: I only realised it now.

I don't like Matt. I think he's a chauvinist and while he has redeemed himself a bit this week with Jade and Tahan, I also don't have a Swiss cheese brain that will forget his behaviour before this. However if you are upset with Matt confronting Tully about her constantly negative behaviour that predates her hooking up with Drew and has nothing to do with her being up for noms despite what she said, then you'll have to come sit in the naughty corner with the rest of us. Alex/BB said today that she is fine, there are psychs on hand 24/7, 3 producers exclusively devoted to the HMs wellbeing, etc. The extreme Tully fans have consistently said she's just "expressive" and "touchy feely" despite her real life friends saying they have no clue what the fuck they're watching on tv as this isn't the person they know and love.

It's not the first time Matt has expressed that opinion (both with her and other housemates - remember when she insisted "I've been happy all day!!!" - that was to him as well when he accused her of being negative), and it's things like little eyerolls, sighs etc at her as well. My entire issue here is with Matt, not Tully (I liked her at the start but now I'm just getting increasingly angry at Alex and his cohorts for picking her to go on the show in the first place). I'd have the same issue with him acting like that no matter which housemate it was towards ._. I've sideeyed him ever since he was in the halfway house talking about "getting the women under control". Prick.

As for Tully, I have no clue what's going on with her but it's clear that putting her in there was a big mistake. Her life will be ruined in the near future and she will have a complete meltdown once she sees all the hateful comments people have been making. I bet people have been sending hateful messages to her tumblr as well.

That was a particularly GRUMPY episode last night wasn't it. Thank goodness for the fish shenanigans to lighten the load.

Tully is an unbearable fool and I honestly can't stand her anymore, she is making my blood boil, I get shouty and then the dog gets scared - you see what you are doing to all the innocent dogs out there Tully! Can't believe she packed Drew's suitcase, couldn't believe her bullshit reasons for being a sooky la la 'isn't everyone happier when they get their own way?' uh yes but we don't go stomping around like the incredible hulk when we don't we suck it up and move on!! Telling Drew he wouldn't win showdown again. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Felt a little sorry for Tahan. Matt gets a few points for apparently not being completely terrified of a crying woman. Drew's meathead tanti was really just as bad as the 'heads themselves because he didn't confront the bloody issue either!

Hope everyone gets the sand out of their vaginas quick smart!

Ben needs to realise he is in the middle of something like Mean Girls by being on Big Brother; unless he does, and is just layin' low.

I rewatched Strictly Ballrom the other day, and if he has studied that movie the manipulation techniques would be handy. Maybe Drew can snap him awake.

Or maybe Drew just wanted a break with someone nice who likes The Blues Brothers too.

'Shit.'
'What?'
'Tully.'
'Sure?'
'Yep."
'Shit.'

See 1:30 in - Ben and Drew in bed together in the PS -

[video=youtube;ZNipT_4UZq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNipT_4UZq0[/video]

Would have loved to see Tully and Drew in the PS -

Drew: I love wine
Tully: You love WINE more than you love ME!
*storms off but only gets 4 steps before getting to the wall - changes her mind - gets in the bath and pulls doona over her*
Drew: Smashes glass - wine could NEVER compare to TULLY!
Tully: You love Tully more than you love ME! *storms off but only gets 3 steps before hitting wall - stands with nose to plasma pretending to be invisible.
Drew: I'm drowning in a sea... I'm drowning in a sea....

They could have locked the PS doors too - Tully would come out with a bruised nose from storming off and slamming into walls all night.

agreed.
i dont buy this emotional, bi-polar, mentally unstable bullshit...she's just a sook with an inflated sense of self-entitlement.

i dont like her one bit but its good car crash telly and she makes a fantastic housemate.
Definitely agree.

agreed.

i second or third that. True.

agreed.

Agreed, I don't know where all this bipolar disorder, mentally unstable talk comes from. She's just a shit person period

Agreed, I don't know where all this bipolar disorder, mentally unstable talk comes from. She's just a shit person period

This.

I think she might have some issues that she may need some help with, but she's not mentally unstable. Just has a bad personality.

Why is it as soon as someone is acting a bit spastic they've got mental disorders?

She's a sh*tc*nt and she likes having tantys.

God it's good telly :)

Would have loved to see Tully and Drew in the PS -

Drew: I love wine
Tully: You love WINE more than you love ME!
*storms off but only gets 4 steps before getting to the wall - changes her mind - gets in the bath and pulls doona over her*
Drew: Smashes glass - wine could NEVER compare to TULLY!
Tully: You love Tully more than you love ME! *storms off but only gets 3 steps before hitting wall - stands with nose to plasma pretending to be invisible.
Drew: I'm drowning in a sea... I'm drowning in a sea....

They could have locked the PS doors too - Tully would come out with a bruised nose from storming off and slamming into walls all night.

Haha . If he had taken her to the PS it would had made great television ...but good thing he didn't ..it would of only brought more problems for them when they get out.

Haha . If he had taken her to the PS it would had made great television ...but good thing he didn't ..it would of only brought more problems for them when they get out.

I think they would have gone all out.

Heh. I agree, but it was food for thought for those trying to get Mikkayla most saved just so she gets the fake eviction power.

Poisoned chalice IMHO.

The Mikkayla fans are not the brightest bulbs in the box. They can't see that far ahead.

Back