Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (Thu 12th Sept) Daily Show - 90mins

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
Who from the nominated housemates will be saved and who will be swapped? Abd hopefully fight between drully

I personally have a feeling jade will be saved and matthew swapped in

Hi

i1qUrlEYXiyh1.gif

Hope Jade or Mikkayla is saved and Tim's put up. Just because I'd like to see him become the fake evictee... which is pretty much what most people want.

Who will win..that is the question.

I hope Mikk wins and put Tully up for vicvic.

I think Ed will win and throw Tim in.

i really really really really hope that tahan got saved but i think the chances of that happening are very slim

Has anyone changed their opinion on Matt lately? It could be an act but out of all the guys left he should be the last man standing.

Has anyone changed their opinion on Matt lately? It could be an act but out of all the guys left he should be the last man standing.
I wouldn't want any of the guys to outlast Tim. No way. But yeah, I wouldn't mind him being the second last. Between him comforting Jade and confronting Tully he's definitely gone up a notch for me.

No. I still don't like Matt and he hasn't changed my mind.

My prediction for Showdown - Drew wins, takes Tully into the PS, saves Ben, Tahan or Jade and puts Matt up for nomination.

No. I still don't like Matt and he hasn't changed my mind.

My prediction for Showdown - Drew wins, takes Tully into the PS, saves Ben, Tahan or Jade and puts Matt up for nomination.

if this is the case, then he wouldnt save jade because he nominated her, so it would be between tahan and ben. most likely ben.

if this is the case, then he wouldnt save jade because he nominated her, so it would be between tahan and ben. most likely ben.

I think he also nominated Ben(?) but either way the nomination was in private and the save is done for everyone to see. If he wins and doesn't publicly save Jade I think that would be a knife to whatever friendship they have left. Remember how hurt Jade was he said he would save Tully over her.

as long as tully goes up and Ed isn't saved i don't care who gets saved...

Tully's safe, she said in the exchange between her and Matt about her negativity yesterday in the updates.

I hope Jade or Tahan is saved in the swap, leaning slightly more to wanting it to be Tahan just cause she has a better chance of going if up.

[MENTION][/MENTION]I think that one of the nominated HM's will win Showdown tonight, and swap themselves for Tim.
But, regardless of who wins, Tim will be the obvious choice for all of them to send to the nominated bench, as he was tied at the bottom with Jade, it'll feel like the right thing to do and have zero repercussions.
Tim will be the fake evictee next Monday - I hope!!!
(Unless Tim wins Showdown then I have NFI... would he have the balls to save Mikk and put himself up again?? lol)

Tully's safe, she said in the exchange between her and Matt about her negativity yesterday in the updates.

I hope Jade or Tahan is saved in the swap, leaning slightly more to wanting it to be Tahan just cause she has a better chance of going if up.

are you back to being a tahan supporter? :)

I hope so too.
I'd laugh so much if Ed tried the Tim game & put himself up thinking it would be the game saving move only to get evicted hahahaha

I think that one of the nominated HM's will win Showdown tonight, and swap themselves for Tim.
But, regardless of who wins, Tim will be the obvious choice for all of them to send to the nominated bench, as he was tied at the bottom with Jade, it'll feel like the right thing to do and have zero repercussions.
Tim will be the fake evictee next Monday - I hope!!!
(Unless Tim wins Showdown then I have NFI... lol)

Yep. That's how I see this goin down too.

If the situation with Ed happens I reackon that is the biggest screw you he could give to Jade. He said he couldn't beat Tim so he picked Jade and then he would put him in there with her so her chances drop.

are you back to being a tahan supporter? :)

I guess I am, for now...lol

I love her when shes carefree and fun and her honesty but HATE the "i can beat them" talk it is downright stupid and will only see people rally behind Mikkayla and the sisters and desert Tahan in droves. If she hadn't had said any of that she may have edged them out, now she will have trouble doing so. But yeah I do still have a soft spot for her and hope she doesnt go for a while yet! :)

Back