Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (Thu 12th Sept) Daily Show - 90mins

Voted already a few saves for Mikkayla ply them on people the house will be rocked and it's gonna be great television.
I thought Drew saved himself a little this episode after his poor showing the last few days. Also noticed that they had shown a little bit of nice Tully but back to bad Tully this episode. Loved the sisters even with the fish stunt they remained positive and nice.
I say again people saves for Mikkayla lets rock the house with the cat and her nine lives

I think Jade would have gotten the most saves and would have been a good fake evictee but since she's now safe the only other option is Mikkayla. Then have her re-enter with cat woman costume :)

Re Drew and Drully in general. BB is in damage control and doing their best to show them in the best light possible due to backlash.

Tahan! If you call people fat and ugly its very likely you wont have friends
Why are so many pretty girls so ugly on the inside at times?

Had Jade been evicted for the fake eviction they would have let her go first so we could see Ed and Drew reactions. I agree she would have been a good fake evictee but Mikki is the perfect one for the power. It will be hard to out vote Ben tho if last weeks eviction votes are a guide.

Last edited:
I read in a thread yesterday someone mentioned that in a live feed update someone said that they can't go in the bathroom because so and so is in there - so obviously BB calls a hm in to the bathroom. I have also wondered the same thing.

I don't think so. Maybe the doors get locked just in case? But the whole purpose of Surly is to make sure it's secretive, so calling someone in there would ruin it, even locking the door would probably ruin it. I guess they just have to wait for the right time

I don't think so. Maybe the doors get locked just in case? But the whole purpose of Surly is to make sure it's secretive, so calling someone in there would ruin it, even locking the door would probably ruin it. I guess they just have to wait for the right time
[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] is right. Tim/Drew also said something about turning down their microphones as they were leaving the bathroom and waiting for someone to leave the bathroom. It's in one of the live feed vids from yesterday. At the time we couldn't figure out wtf they were talking about but now it makes perfect sense.

Odd thought. If Mikkayla is the one fake evicted and returned, the rest of the House is just going to think they put her back in because of the "cat" persona. Like it was done just because Mikkayla was evicted.

It may even breed further resentment towards Mikkayla if the rest of the house think she's being favored unfairly.

Odd thought. If Mikkayla is the one fake evicted and returned, the rest of the House is just going to think they put her back in because of the "cat" persona. Like it was done just because Mikkayla was evicted.

It may even breed further resentment towards Mikkayla if the rest of the house think she's being favored unfairly.

good.

Mikkayla is the HM I wont be able to watch be fake evicted coz she will be devastated thinking that the house haters were right she is a weak player and only safe coz of her past luck. Tully and Tahan will go crazy thinking they were right about her needing the saves to survive. I wonder how long the house will be in the dark about the fake eviction.

Mikkayla is the HM I wont be able to watch be fake evicted coz she will be devastated thinking that the house haters were right she is a weak player and only safe coz of her past luck. Tully and Tahan will go crazy thinking they were right about her needing the saves to survive. I wonder how long the house will be in the dark about the fake eviction.

2 days max I reckon, maybe even only 1. No matter who it is they are going to feel shattered for about 10 minutes, then BB is going to make it up to them in a big way.

Mikkayla has said the same thing about herself on many, many occasions. Her support has not been tested and it's a reasonable and rational desire at this point of the game to test what support she does or does not have.

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] is right. Tim/Drew also said something about turning down their microphones as they were leaving the bathroom and waiting for someone to leave the bathroom. It's in one of the live feed vids from yesterday. At the time we couldn't figure out wtf they were talking about but now it makes perfect sense.

If BB does tell them to go in there then it must be in the DR or something. I'm not sure they get told to stay out or even if the door gets locked, that would totally give away anything for that day as a Surly prank if other aren't allowed in there. Also last season there were times where someone was talking to Surly and another housemate walked in, so they had to awkwardly excuse why they were in there and continue the conversation with Surly after. I think it's just luck of the draw and they pick a time where it looks like no one else will walk in

If BB does tell them to go in there then it must be in the DR or something. I'm not sure they get told to stay out or even if the door gets locked, that would totally give away anything for that day as a Surly prank if other aren't allowed in there. Also last season there were times where someone was talking to Surly and another housemate walked in, so they had to awkwardly excuse why they were in there and continue the conversation with Surly after. I think it's just luck of the draw and they pick a time where it looks like no one else will walk in
I'm thinking you're right that one of them is told in the DR because it's not just random that Alex is sitting there waiting for the intended target(s) to happen to be in there alone while he's working to do the Surly thing and yet no one else comes in. Here's the vid that prompted the discussion yesterday. The comments after were myself and [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] asking what Tim/Drew said and then [MENTION=29324]Tizzie[/MENTION] saying: "BB told Tim that he would make an announcement for "all HMs to check their microphones" so something is happening with those two. He also said that they had to "wait until she's out", which could mean that whatever they'll be doing involves Surly (assuming they're referring to one of the girls in the bathroom)". Miki responded "Aha! So now I understand why no-one is every in the bathroom when the Surly crap is going on."

See what you think! http://content5.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/c628db6a-1cbe-4dc1-af9c-187b2e79b185.mp4

yeah I think yesterday we figured that Drew and Tim were going to see Surly from watching that video, and when she left the bathroom, the boys would go in, and that BB did the microphone check to keep others occupied...well that's what I thought LOL so wasnt surprised to see surly on tv tonight.:)

Ah so someone gets told about it, then they wait for BB to make the distraction. They don't seem to spend much time in the living room so that helps

maybe they aren't always told, or dont actually know they are going to talk to Surly.. but guess with the smelly fish BB needed it set up more? plus it was family dinner night...Heidi met surly during a family dinner and had to wear that tshirt,she went to take a pee?

yeah I think yesterday we figured that Drew and Tim were going to see Surly from watching that video, and when she left the bathroom, the boys would go in, and that BB did the microphone check to keep others occupied...well that's what I thought LOL so wasnt surprised to see surly on tv tonight.:)

Ah so someone gets told about it, then they wait for BB to make the distraction. They don't seem to spend much time in the living room so that helps

Exactly! :)

I actually really enjoy seeing Ben and Drews interactions, they seem worlds apart but have a fair bit in common, well in movies anyway, both love Mean Girls.

Anyone see the irony, especially for Drew!?? lol

Ben needs to realise he is in the middle of something like Mean Girls by being on Big Brother; unless he does, and is just layin' low.

I rewatched Strictly Ballrom the other day, and if he has studied that movie the manipulation techniques would be handy. Maybe Drew can snap him awake.

Or maybe Drew just wanted a break with someone nice who likes The Blues Brothers too.

'Shit.'
'What?'
'Tully.'
'Sure?'
'Yep."
'Shit.'

Back