Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

Dammit Priya must have thrown points on them! :punch:

It's definitely going to be a double FYI.

Its not a double eviction this week, check the dreamworld website.

P.S. Or maybe it is, you can't purchase tickets for next week yet only tickets for the Nov 4 and Nov 11 evictions are available to purchase.

That means Cat and Lawson would have voted for Priya because those two have been heads of house before. I know Skye was, but I don't think she fully understood the deadly dozen power play.

Yes she did, she voted for David twice to save Aisha.

Jason throwing some serious shade in the eviction video! Cat & Lawson in the firing line!

Do you reckon they got Jason to go back in to the DR last night to film that? It seems like its exaggerated to a message he would have left if he was doing one before the eviction.

Hopefully Marina is gone, I think there's a good chance since she's had so little screen time.
Yep, sadly there isn't even much chance for her to try and pick up votes - next episode after the lines are open is Monday night.. Nobody will vote over the weekend either since Ch 9 is so damn annoying this year.

I wonder if Aisha, Lawson and Ryan got any noms points at all? Did Skye forgive Ryan after their fight last week?

I'm hoping to see both Sandra and Jason's farewell messages plus I think tonight we should see Priya, Jason and Marina talking about noms in The Treehouse?

Yeah I am surprised they never showed Sandra's goodbye video, because of course we had to watch that stupid song performance again. But still as a courtesy they should have shown some of it, its like BB doesn't even care that she was there.

He should have sung it to them inside the house instead of his eviction video.
To help himself, maybe, but where is this notion coming from that evictees have no business judging or commenting if they didn't confront the issue with them in the house? It's not up to others to control Cat and Lawson's behaviour.

I guess after the Jason goodbye video Cat and Lawson will isolate themselves from the rest of the group and have a cryptic chat on the hamster wheel.[DOUBLEPOST=1414049556][/DOUBLEPOST]
To help himself, maybe, but where is this notion coming from that evictees have no business judging or commenting if they didn't confront the issue with them in the house? It's not up to others to control Cat and Lawson's behaviour.

I just think it shows what two-faced weasel Jason is.

I'm actually pretty stoked Lawson isn't up! The drama will continue unless Cat goes. It'll be Cat or Marina (honestly, maybe Marina because she's so new. Leo will be fine)

Back