Skip to main content

Episode Day 46 (23/10/14) Nominations

sorry but who died and made Jason Mr Perfect who can sit in judgement? last night on stage, in his goodbye message AND check out the post in the Housemates Antics thread with photo of him meeting Tully
did he actually tell Lawson and Cat to their faces what he is saying OR did he wait and do it from the safety of outside?
I don't like Cat and Lawson - but I really don't think its up to someone sermonising at them from outside the house - as a HM & "friend" he should have sat down and had quiet chat with them and got it off his chest that way
at least then they have a right of reply and we might have got a bit more storyline about the relationship Lawson was in when entered the house
and fancy smiling and toadying up to Tully in a photo and then backstabbing with the sly hashtag ...

jasonroses
12 months ago
Omg looked who I bumped into #tulley #bigbrother #beyonceconcert #didntapproveofyourbehaviouronbigbrotherhowever #cheatingisnotgood #nicephotobut :) #lol

the #lol is supposed to make it OK? if he didn't approve why is he wanting to have his photo taken with her and uploading it to his feed?

two-faced backstabbing behaviour like that is NOT ok

sorry but who died and made Jason Mr Perfect who can sit in judgement? last night on stage, in his goodbye message AND check out the post in the Housemates Antics thread with photo of him meeting Tully
did he actually tell Lawson and Cat to their faces what he is saying OR did he wait and do it from the safety of outside?
I don't like Cat and Lawson - but I really don't think its up to someone sermonising at them from outside the house - as a HM & "friend" he should have sat down and had quiet chat with them and got it off his chest that way
at least then they have a right of reply and we might have got a bit more storyline about the relationship Lawson was in when entered the house
and fancy smiling and toadying up to Tully in a photo and then backstabbing with the sly hashtag ...

jasonroses
12 months ago
Omg looked who I bumped into #tulley #bigbrother #beyonceconcert #didntapproveofyourbehaviouronbigbrotherhowever #cheatingisnotgood #nicephotobut :) #lol

the #lol is supposed to make it OK? if he didn't approve why is he wanting to have his photo taken with her and uploading it to his feed?

Omg. What a weak little man. Those hashtags. Argh.

Jason never wants conflict. He skates by. Wants to be liked by everyone but he's a big huge bitch. Either own it or don't do it. He needs to get off his high horse.

Priya probably nominated Cat or Leo or Marina to try and keep herself from being least saved

So Prisus had the power and she still got most noms? It seems the little goddess is not as smart as some think.
Maybe the HM's have worked out that HoH doesn't see who nommed who soooooooo 4 pts to HoH for being HoH....

jasonroses
12 months ago

That spineless piece of shit wouldn't have the guts to face anyone directly... He's just a queeny, gossipy waste of space...

Maybe the HM's have worked out that HoH doesn't see who nommed who soooooooo 4 pts to HoH for being HoH....

That means Cat and Lawson would have voted for Priya because those two have been heads of house before. I know Skye was, but I don't think she fully understood the deadly dozen power play.

Ryan nominated Cat and Skye when they were HOH, so I think he could have been one of the HM's to have nominated her?
Last week Ryan, Lawson,Leo (and Sandra) nominated Priya. It's possible Travis and David also threw some points her way this week, especially after just seeing Jason be evicted...

Why are we using the spoiler tag, when there will spoilers.

Lets spoil it for the others.

Back