Skip to main content

Day 40 (17/10/2014): Made up show

Lightning McQueen

Well since we don't have an episode to watch tonight, I thought it might be fun if we commented on the stuff we make up for tonight's episode.

I'll start: Wow, Prisus deciding that the fight between Lawson's girlfriend and Cat was petty, and so making the decision to have Lawson be cut in half so that each would get a piece, was pure genius :D

Skye's interpretation of War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy is brilliant, very well articulated. Thank god she's finally dropped the dumb act and she's showing her true colours!! And is is just me ... or is this episode out of order?
It can't be a daily show thread without someone saying
THIS SEASON IS THE WORST.

Sandra does her best to hide underneath a bush in the back yard.... "No one will pity me here" she says. She unhappily mopes as she's not seeing anyone looking for her. After 15 minutes she stomps back inside and complains that no one noticed her gone.

"Hey Darlin' of course we saw you underneath that bush" Leo tells her. Leo continues "We saw your thigh hanging out the bush and thought you didn't want any pity hugs, so we let you be".

Sandra stomps off once again, this time to the bedroom where she sniffs Sam's jumper and continues to cry. Ryan appears and gives her a hug, Sandra grinds on his leg while saying she hates being pitied and no one understands her nor do they hit on her, and she doesn't know why. Ryan then whispers in Sandra's ear the details of his meth cook who helped him through his gnarly depression.

Meanwhile Skye is having a great time with Aisha in the back yard riding on inflatable unicorns.

Travis is humping a pillow in the Sanctuary while practicing his vowels.

Sandra does her best to hide underneath a bush in the back yard.... "No one will pity me here" she says. She unhappily mopes as she's not seeing anyone looking for her. After 15 minutes she stomps back inside and complains that no one noticed her gone.

"Hey Darlin' of course we saw you underneath that bush" Leo tells her. Leo continues "We saw your thigh hanging out the bush and thought you didn't want any pity hugs, so we let you be".

Sandra stomps off once again, this time to the bedroom where she sniffs Sam's jumper and continues to cry. Ryan appears and gives her a hug, Sandra grinds on his leg while saying she hates being pitied and no one understands her nor do they hit on her, and she doesn't know why. Ryan then whispers in Sandra's ear the details of his meth cook who helped him through his gnarly depression.

Meanwhile Skye is having a great time with Aisha in the back yard riding on inflatable unicorns.

"Sandra grinds on his leg"

I fucking LOST IT.

Yes but unfortunately the only vowel sound he can pronounce is "ooo"... The other housemates heard him through the paper thin walls and now they think the house is haunted >_<

I loved it when Ryan came back over the wall, dressed in ninja black and wearing that cool bandanna. I can understand that he needed to unleash his inner rage, but did he really have to beat Sandra to bloody pulp with Sam's sportz leg...and what was the deal with how he hamstrung Travis and Skye and hung them up by their achillies tendons from the top of the tree house. Was pretty athletic mind you, but the sheer manic expression in his EYES when you was yelling "You are IMMATURE and must be taught RESPECT" was truly terrifying.

I hope they give him some alcohol tonight to see where this is heading...

I loved it when Ryan came back over the wall, dressed in ninja black and wearing that cool bandanna. I can understand that he needed to unleash his inner rage, but did he really have to beat Sandra to bloody pulp with Sam's sportz leg...and what was the deal with how he hamstrung Travis and Skye and hung them up by their achillies tendons from the top of the tree house. Was pretty athletic mind you, but the sheer manic expression in his EYES when you was yelling "You are IMMATURE and must be taught RESPECT" was truly terrifying.

I hope they give him some alcohol tonight to see where this is heading...

Can you believe that they managed to show him shitting out his condom full of coke and snort it all in one hit and STILL manage to keep the PG rating?!?!

Can you believe that they managed to show him shitting out his condom full of coke and snort it all in one hit and STILL manage to keep the PG rating?!?!
I know...and then when his sponsor sent an air package of crystal over the wall...I thought that Priya would have a heart attack but she handled it soooo cool and calm. So glad she went and pondered the meaning of it and how it affects the house in the diary room.

Did you see Cat's baby bump?? Soooo cute! She really suits pregnancy, although it has made her skin a bit spotty.

I know...and then when his sponsor sent an air package of crystal over the wall...I thought that Priya would have a heart attack but she handled it soooo cool and calm. So glad she went and pondered the meaning of it and how it affects the house in the diary room.

Did you see Cat's baby bump?? Soooo cute! She really suits pregnancy, although it has made her skin a bit spotty.

As predictable as it was, seeing Prisus' healing touch on the druggy was a beautiful sight. I wonder if he can stay clean for the rest of the season?

Shame she couldn't heal the worst STD of the lot though - pregnancy :p

Those pregnancy hormones must be going wild. Her poor skin!!![DOUBLEPOST=1413545232][/DOUBLEPOST]AHAAHHAHA omg Ryan "I just don't get why there aren't any potatos this week".

I reckon Sandra stole them!!!! Do you think they'll show this footage??

Cat and Lawson in THAT Rat wheel... So glad they decided to patch things up and not avoid each other anymore/less. That magic trick of Priya's....! Best decision EVER to give Lawson's torso and feet...TOES to Cat.

Back