Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

Yeah. Cause that's what gay men are like the second they're around another gay man. They're just feral and would hump anyone. Completely different to heterosexuals. *eyeroll*.
lol take it easy. he has admitted to having a huge crush on Travis. if you're trying to paint me as homophobe...wow let me just stop you right there, don't even go there.

@up_all_night did you get the sense Ryan is incensed he has miscalculated in his game by underestimating Skye.
She actually complimented him in her nomination, he should feel flattered also.
But he immediately feels threatened, in ways that others didn't.
He likely also thinks she is responsible for his nominations since she had the power.
From one small clip he has now moved her up to genius strategist sneakily outwitting him - this embarrasses Ryan. Also confuses him, since he still wants to look down on her.
His reaction is quite dramatic.
Silly boy - in his mind he sees Skye as turning into a brainiac in the diary room, he thinks she presents something else to us in private.
BB has stirred things up by NOT showing any of her DITZY nominations, and there have been plenty.

And, a lot of 20 year olds can be like Skye, ditzy one minute, sharp the next, they zone in and out of what interests them, what distracts them - everything.
And a lot are utterly amazing super together and focused working 2 jobs and studying and doing wonderful things, and they still have their baby moments.

Last edited:
Not to mention the 'don't hug me' thing.
That girl has really been doing my tits in.

I am so loving skye at the moment. I think she's funny . Her
Nominations last night were great.

Entertainment wise. I'd rather watch her being a nut job then watch Sandra and Ryan be bitches

Or lawson and cat make an embarrassment of themselves

And I'm loving that priya is taking her under her wing and protecting her. Must be the school teacher in her

@up_all_night did you get the sense Ryan is incensed he has miscalculated in his game by underestimating Skye.
He likely also thinks she is responsible for his nominations since she had the power.
From one small clip he has now moved her up to genius strategist sneakily outwitting him - this embarrasses Ryan.
Silly boy - in his mind he sees Skye as turning into a brainiac in the diary room, he thinks she presents something else to us in private.
BB has stirred things up by NOT showing any of her DITZY nominations, and there have been plenty.

Probably all true. I didn't really think about it, but yeah of course he thinks she put him up this week. That'd be a big factor.

YES that is what I saw

Ryan took the first chance he could to have a go at Skye

Then he went on and on

The body language was obvious he stood over her, I was just hoping Skye would stand up (literally) and be on his level

I think Ryan is a manipulative weasel( no offense to weasels)
For someone who is neither articulate nor confrontational, I thought Skye really held her ground well.

Watching her tonight made me like and admire her more.

From one small clip he has now moved her up to genius strategist sneakily outwitting him - this embarrasses Ryan.
Yes!!! This is what I'm trying to say.
Most viewers know she's ditzy but she's not a flippin tetard.

And the way Sandra stood there and watched . She was loving it.

I would seriously get kicked out of that house for back handing someone

I would have already been kicked out for back handing katie and lisa

in addition, i still think the latest intruder at some time suggested to him that he is under the radar. his conflicts with travis and skye (the two most popular hms imo) seem to have come from nowhere after her arrival...

Reactions: kxk
Hrm... thinking out loud - Sandra. If she doesn't get evicted this week, I reckon she might be a good chance to walk.

Around the 8min mark of tonight's show (sans ads), David makes a comment about "going out via the diary room".

BB himself the other night (not sure which, sorry, but probably immediately after Sam's eviction?) in the diary room said something along the lines of "so, you're not going to evict yourself, Sandra?"

BB obviously taking the piss; but momentum's building. Do we have a scripted walker. Like, on Friday, when we don't get a show? And have no actual idea what day it is in the house right now?

I was watching more of the video.
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-40/video-skye-vs-ryan/

It's funny, and not to repeat myself, but you see Ryan. He was just a dick and no matter what she said he was going to have his smug condescending attitude.

He actually pushes it away from what she said, which she was fair in saying. Then just turns it into having a big go at her.

Of course Sandy then responds to where Ryan pushed it. Maybe she says what Ryan meant.

He was just trying to make me feel better saying that he relates to the way that I feel. When stuff happens. Like I did think you took it as a personal attack and it didn't have anything to do with you at all.

However the context is, Ryan attacked her for a comment which was completely in context. That is lost, Ryan directed it all to her being an idiot who can't understand anything.

Then David, I lost any respect I have for him.

And to not talk to someone as well Skye. Like then.. like we’re all in the same house. Let’s all try and at least talk to each other and get along with each other. Like be civil at least to everyone, when you have to be their best friend but lets all be civil.

Skye's comment of, 'Don't talk to me' was clearly not a literal comment. David is jumping in on the talking down, in the being mean, being condescending towards her. Ryan being a bully jumped on this comment of Skyes which didn't warrant the response. David is the little wannabe friend of the bully trying to jump in and continue.

It really is.. Just watching it again it is worse. The video however omits some stuff from the daily show.

Back