Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

lol take it easy. he has admitted to having a huge crush on Travis. if you're trying to paint me as homophobe...wow let me just stop you right there, don't even go there.
Sorry.. The typed word is easy to misconstrue. You sounded like you were stereotyping, to me at least. If not? Bygones my friend :)

What David said is especially awful considering his little act for the cameras and skye last party, hmm @up_all_night

I am also starting to wonder whether single and available Ryan isn't just a little miffed at the lack of female attention, hmm?
Just a tad odd.
All those single women, and katie had a go, then nada - very weird.

Sandra acted liked a complete idiot. Walking in the kitchen, getting a drink and ignoring everyone. Followed by the diary room
Whinge and she pretty much slagged off the Aussie public for
Liking skye and the dumb act. I don't think skye is dumb. She's just naive with some things and has admitted to having a learning difficulty. I hate that they are saying she's playing the bimbo card cos she's not. They just choose to see her like that. Even David said to her face she was smart (Friday party two weeks ago) so he knows this. So why is he going with Ryan and Sandra and making it out that she's some genius playing the game.
Ryan was talking to Sandra but stood at the bottom of the stairs looking at everyone else and his comments were directed at skye and she knew that. Poor love just couldn't articulate that she knew what he was doing

Sandy is dirty because Skye was shown to have nommed Samboy, who is now gorrrrn. That is the bottom line and what this entire shitfight is about. THAT is why gnarly Ryan got his face involved. Barely says boo to a goose, then has the 'balls' to take on Skye!!

Sandy needs to spread her wings in that house and start integrating with the others. She had one friend, in whom she over-invested. Perhaps this is her pattern of behaviour...love the man who's taken to avoid something? I wonder if she is barking up ENTIRELY the wrong tree. I actually really like Sandra, as did the whole house in the first few weeks.... She said she wants to go, maybe she should.

What David said is especially awful considering his little act for the cameras and skye last party, hmm @up_all_night

I am also starting to wonder whether single and available Ryan isn't just a little miffed at the lack of female attention, hmm?
Just a tad odd.
All those single women, and katie had a go, then nada - very weird.

The odd thing is, it shows he's not paying attention to the situation in the house. Not paying attention to the interactions and he is drawn into the bravado Ryan has.

I lost any respect. It's just so stupid, especially because while Ryan's go at Skye make you feel uncomfortable because he's such a creep and a dickhead. David just seemed pathetic.

The odd thing is, it shows he's not paying attention to the situation in the house. Not paying attention to the interactions and he is drawn into the bravado Ryan has.

I lost any respect. It's just so stupid, especially because while Ryan's go at Skye make you feel uncomfortable because he's such a creep and a dickhead. David just seemed pathetic.

Why should David be loyal to Skye? David should only be loyal to himself not the other housemates.

Oh dear LORD help me...
... I agree with LAWSON (FML)... the word 'disgusting' to describe how he speaks to people was very harsh. That should be reserved for when people use the c bomb or filth. And she was trying to pick a fight with him - or at least elicit an aggressive or attacking response from him in the kitchen. I though he diffused the Skye bomb quite well...and cut off her attempt well by asking her to tell him when he is speaking to her in the 'disgusting' way.

...and everyone is FINALLY aware that they have woefully misjudged Skye. A bit late people.

@up_all_night did you get the sense Ryan is incensed he has miscalculated in his game by underestimating Skye.
She actually complimented him in her nomination, he should feel flattered also.
But he immediately feels threatened, in ways that others didn't.
He likely also thinks she is responsible for his nominations since she had the power.
From one small clip he has now moved her up to genius strategist sneakily outwitting him - this embarrasses Ryan. Also confuses him, since he still wants to look down on her.
His reaction is quite dramatic.
Silly boy - in his mind he sees Skye as turning into a brainiac in the diary room, he thinks she presents something else to us in private.
BB has stirred things up by NOT showing any of her DITZY nominations, and there have been plenty.

And, a lot of 20 year olds can be like Skye, ditzy one minute, sharp the next, they zone in and out of what interests them, what distracts them - everything.
And a lot are utterly amazing super together and focused working 2 jobs and studying and doing wonderful things, and they still have their baby moments.
I absolutely love everything you've said here. Especially the part about young people being utterly amazing. And I'm not young.

Oh dear LORD help me...
... I agree with LAWSON (FML)... the word 'disgusting' to describe how he speaks to people was very harsh. That should be reserved for when people use the c bomb or filth. And she was trying to pick a fight with him - or at least elicit an aggressive or attacking response from him in the kitchen. I though he diffused the Skye bomb quite well...and cut off her attempt well by asking her to tell him when he is speaking to her in the 'disgusting' way.

...and everyone is FINALLY aware that they have woefully misjudged Skye. A bit late people.

Skye knows what she is doing.

Back