Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

Whoa! I would scale that wall of words but I'm not wearing my climbing shoes! Cliff notes version? :D

Ryan = Arshole Hypocrite.

Skye's comment was on point. Ryan says people are fake and bubbly and so he gravitates to Sandra because she gets down. All Skye said was, 'but bubbly people get down.' Ryan being an arsehole then attacks her. A whole group thing going on. A lot of hypocrisy in attitudes and standards applied.

Ok Cat had some balls at least with that conversation. Hope she sticks to it.
Lawson would have been happy to take what he could get.

Oh my gosh. Those letters at the end - urgh.

So Jason's family rebutted his first story. Are they going to rebut this and be silenced again?

I think that Ryan's stare intimidates Skye ... he gives her the old raised eyebrows treatment

I'm not sure that he can be called condescending when she's sitting there trying to make out "i just don't get it" - when backed into a corner she comes out with the 'poor little silly me' act for sympathy - look the others are picking on poor me and I'm defenceless ...

he was having to explain himself more than once and try to make what he was trying to say to her clear to her ... and frankly that does get old real fast - especially when you've only just had the whole conversation about her being a lot more cluey than she makes out AND strategic in the DR ...

they were all still reeling from that realisation when they got into this conversation - and she was once again trying to put on the silly girl act ... it was never going to bode well

when Ryan, Sandra and David went into the bedroom I don't think they were laughing AT Skye but rather scoffing at what had gone on - 'was she for real back there?' type of thing ...

even Cat was trying to tell Skye she was reading Ryan wrong ... and Jason started too then shut up ... cos that's what he does ... stays in the background when trouble starts so the shit doesn't stick to him

Skye's a bit of a puzzle really ... the whole woman/child thing ... the naive yet savvy ... its as if she's caught between two places ... maybe a sympton of her age ...

I was only half watching tonight while working, I think I'll have to re watch it tomorrow since it's not on.. I think I now hate Sandra and Ryan..

What the hell are Lawson's toes doing to that innocent crack in the cushions?
Muscle memory?
Oh how I laugh! I suspect this yet again gives credibility to the "source"... If they can't show a quarter of the housemates more than Lawson grinding his toes (thanks BB! You hid the BIG 'un), then it's just the producers having merry fits of glee amongst themselves at the inside joke. Well played, production-insiders...

It's so weird listening to Cat and Lawson trying to talk cryptically o_O they aren't stringing together full sentences, thinking that's fooling people??
Reminiscent of last year. It stuns me, the arrogance of people doing this, convinced that no-one else is aware or smart enough to realise exactly what's happening.

I like Ryan even more now. Initially during that initial confrontation, he did it alone, despite her "team" beside her. She's no dummy. And maybe because I'm older, I see his point. She's so eager to be the victim of the dumbs and those mean people with the smarts judging her *yawn*.... It's her tag line, really.

The problem I have with her whilst she's undeniably a wee cute adorable thing, albeit based in a very calculated fake lady body, is that she isn't as dumb as she makes out. Undeniably book-dumb, but street smarts? Probably one of the strongest players.

I think that Ryan's stare intimidates Skye ... he gives her the old raised eyebrows treatment

I'm not sure that he can be called condescending when she's sitting there trying to make out "i just don't get it" - when backed into a corner she comes out with the 'poor little silly me' act for sympathy - look the others are picking on poor me and I'm defenceless ...

he was having to explain himself more than once and try to make what he was trying to say to her clear to her ... and frankly that does get old real fast - especially when you've only just had the whole conversation about her being a lot more cluey than she makes out AND strategic in the DR ...

they were all still reeling from that realisation when they got into this conversation - and she was once again trying to put on the silly girl act ... it was never going to bode well

when Ryan, Sandra and David went into the bedroom I don't think they were laughing AT Skye but rather scoffing at what had gone on - 'was she for real back there?' type of thing ...

even Cat was trying to tell Skye she was reading Ryan wrong ... and Jason started too then shut up ... cos that's what he does ... stays in the background when trouble starts so the shit doesn't stick to him

Skye's a bit of a puzzle really ... the whole woman/child thing ... the naive yet savvy ... its as if she's caught between two places ... maybe a sympton of her age ...

I think you interpreted that exactly the same way I did. But you said it better. It made me roll my eyes when she said "when I win" - I hardly think she is an evil super genius but she isn't this perfect little princess her stans pretend she is (and note I say stans, I know a lot of her fans are rational and don't feel the need the validate her every action, but there are some stans that do and probably actually make her look worse by their behaviour)

Ryan reacted the wrong way after he saw the Skye nomination video, Priya and Lawson reacted the right way (although I suspect Skye was hoping Lawson would have a bit of a tantrum after he saw the nomination video).

Back