Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

Lawson deserves no sympathy. I can no believe he is still letting cat flirt with him and touch him.

Also @MADONNA how cute was it when priya was cuddling skye on the bed and stroking her like a mama[DOUBLEPOST=1413200788][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh fuck me! This mans feet on embarrassing bodies

Hmmmm Sandra Sex Fiction...I'll give this a go...

Sandra lay back on the sun lounger, her head resting on her raised arm, eyes half shut. She looks at him through half lidded eyes - surely he must know how she longs for his attention...his touch...how she WANTS him so. He shifts a little under her gaze, and his leg brushes hers, making her skin tingle. His leg rests against hers, touching just below the knee. Slowly she tickles his ankle with her toes. He looks over at the pool. She risks it again...another little touch with her toes... he doesn't move away. Sandra feels the blood rush to her cheeks - he is NOT MOVING AWAY...surely that means he wants her too... bolder now she starts to rub her foot lightly up his leg. He flicks her a look and flashes her a quick smile. He heart skips a beat. She catches her breath and rubs again, this time trying to sensually slide she whole leg along his. THUNK. Sam whips around and sits up quickly."What the hell...? Sandra, what the fuck are you doing to my prosthetic leg?"

Sorry didn't actually watch tonight. Had a bad day at work and couldn't bring myself to watch trainwreck BB
Probably a good thing then. It was an absolute disaster - so many new lows set for BBAU. Such a shame, it's beyond a joke now.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. x

I hate Ryan more and more each episode.

I haven't flicked through the thread, but my take on it is, they're playing a shitty game. Ryan was going at Travis. David seemed to suggest he had said things a bunch of times. Ryan brought up family first. Travis is in a situation, you have a group of guys in the house. It clearly was just them picking on them. Ryan's quite a mean and nasty person. Most of the footage of him, is him saying mean shit about people. It seems that he's just turning the group away from people. So it's pushing Travis, it was baiting him. We know Ryan is a prick and likes baiting people. Even after he was trying to bait Travis in the radio task. It's pushing and Travis returned with a family themed comment and Ryan then went nuts.

While Ryans there ribbing and essentially picking on Travis, when Travis says something back it's all Trav's fault.

How the fuck did Ryan not get a strick for threatening violence?

Whether or not Travis was over the line or not Ryan was threatening violence.

You then look at the groups, Ryan's the alpha and people like Leo are sucking up to be accepted by them. Ryan's just a bad influence over the house. He is also a massive fucking hypocrite. So his little group can all have each others back, deal with things in groups. Yet people like Travis aren't allowed to have any support in their view of the house. Travis can't stand up for Aisha, Aisha can't have a word to them about Travis. They can all have each others back. Look at Lawson strolling up and interject. They are the bully mean group of the house. They have rules for themselves, and believe they can dictate to everyone else.

As Ryan said when called out for his complaining about manners while picking his nose. Doesn't affect him, so he doesn't care.

The reason Aisha and Travis were getting upset is that it's one of those situations where you've got a group who won't listen, who are backing each other up and they aren't being civil. So it makes people really vulnerable and defenseless. Prone to getting upset.

Ryan saying that Aisha should have had it out with Lawson then and there, yet he was doing everything he could to avoid speaking to Travis about the incident. Such a fucking hypocrite. Rules for him, he has to set the rules for everyone else and he is setting the tone for that group.

He likes to talk as if he's got some authority, when really he's just manipulating. He likes to talk as if he's thought something out, has some insight, but he doesn't. He's widely inconsistent, which shows it's all meaningless. Yet people in the house and apparently viewers fall for it. He's just an arsehole through and through.

he said he has a bad temper and he didn't want to talk about it right away - kudos to him for that at least

Travis can't dictate WHEN its the right time for BOTH of them to talk about it - just because he says he won't be able to sleep unless they do talk - because Travis knew he'd taken it a step too far .. Ryan made an off the cuff comment that wasn't aimed directly at Travis but Travis' comeback went straight for the people he admits to knowing Ryan cares about the most knowing it would rile him up

so who was being the deliberate a$$hole in that situation?

Travis was told now wasn't the right time and why but he had to keep going at it - he doesn't like to listen to other people - and doesn't consider what THEY need .. its all about what he wants and what he needs

Ryan has a snarky sense of humour and a short wick - he probably doesn't suffer fools gladly - and Travis has been p'ing him off a lot in this past week. He knew getting into it right away was not going to have a good result - he needed time to cool off. The other HM's (in and out of the house) don't seem to criticise him for being a sourpuss so I see that as a result of the edited version that BB pushes on us rather than the true representation of who he is - they all seem to say he's funny ...

Kudos to Travis for at least trying to apologise but he kept saying "but you were baiting me" as if that was an excuse ... the bigger man would walk away in the first place Travis - and that would irk Ryan even more than your smarta$$ comments about his sister ...

Sandra about to do her 50 shades gig... After the ad... Wish I'd watched earlier.... Too much to take in really.

Sandra lay back on the sun lounger, her head resting on her raised arm, eyes half shut. She looks at him through half lidded eyes - surely he must know how she longs for his attention...his touch...how she WANTS him so. He shifts a little under her gaze, and his leg brushes hers, making her skin tingle. His leg rests against hers, touching just below the knee. Slowly she tickles his ankle with her toes. He looks over at the pool. She risks it again...another little touch with her toes... he doesn't move away. Sandra feels the blood rush to her cheeks - he is NOT MOVING AWAY...surely that means he wants her too... bolder now she starts to rub her foot lightly up his leg. He flicks her a look and flashes her a quick smile. He heart skips a beat. She catches her breath and rubs again, this time trying to sensually slide she whole leg along his. THUNK. Sam whips around and sits up quickly."What the hell...? Sandra, what the fuck are you doing to my prosthetic leg?"

...Sandra, impaled on the prosthetic up to its ribbed knee, throws her head back and grinds her hips with wild abandon. How she has longed for this moment, this feeling, this limb. She brings herself to an urgent climax and collapses next to Sam, "Now that was worthy of a gold medal."

I hate Ryan more and more each episode.

I haven't flicked through the thread, but my take on it is, they're playing a shitty game. Ryan was going at Travis. David seemed to suggest he had said things a bunch of times. Ryan brought up family first. Travis is in a situation, you have a group of guys in the house. It clearly was just them picking on them. Ryan's quite a mean and nasty person. Most of the footage of him, is him saying mean shit about people. It seems that he's just turning the group away from people. So it's pushing Travis, it was baiting him. We know Ryan is a prick and likes baiting people. Even after he was trying to bait Travis in the radio task. It's pushing and Travis returned with a family themed comment and Ryan then went nuts.

While Ryans there ribbing and essentially picking on Travis, when Travis says something back it's all Trav's fault.

How the fuck did Ryan not get a strick for threatening violence?

Whether or not Travis was over the line or not Ryan was threatening violence.

You then look at the groups, Ryan's the alpha and people like Leo are sucking up to be accepted by them. Ryan's just a bad influence over the house. He is also a massive fucking hypocrite. So his little group can all have each others back, deal with things in groups. Yet people like Travis aren't allowed to have any support in their view of the house. Travis can't stand up for Aisha, Aisha can't have a word to them about Travis. They can all have each others back. Look at Lawson strolling up and interject. They are the bully mean group of the house. They have rules for themselves, and believe they can dictate to everyone else.

As Ryan said when called out for his complaining about manners while picking his nose. Doesn't affect him, so he doesn't care.

The reason Aisha and Travis were getting upset is that it's one of those situations where you've got a group who won't listen, who are backing each other up and they aren't being civil. So it makes people really vulnerable and defenseless. Prone to getting upset.

Ryan saying that Aisha should have had it out with Lawson then and there, yet he was doing everything he could to avoid speaking to Travis about the incident. Such a fucking hypocrite. Rules for him, he has to set the rules for everyone else and he is setting the tone for that group.

He likes to talk as if he's got some authority, when really he's just manipulating. He likes to talk as if he's thought something out, has some insight, but he doesn't. He's widely inconsistent, which shows it's all meaningless. Yet people in the house and apparently viewers fall for it. He's just an arsehole through and through.
Instead, all we got in the end was Big Brother interruptus with "Sooooooo anyone up for limbo?"

YEAH HOW'S THIS FOR LIMBO, BB?

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?!

NOT MUCH FURTHER! :bang:

haha I have missed your stories....funny as hell

Back