Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

I continue to really dislike the editing. Trying to get the housemates discussions with BB to narrate "The story" is too much. Next we'll just be getting full movie montage type scenes with just flashes of the days flicking through to music.

Did anything interesting happen in the last 1-2 mins of the episode, when everyone was in bed? I missed that bit.

Its fun to watch the live feed then watch it on the TV again.... interesting how many things you miss whilst chatting on here...

Was it not just said this week that there was so much happening the producers couldn't keep up with the storylines?
So why put the intruder in on a week that all these other things are happening? Double fake evictions.
Ok task...
Pace out the events.
I truly felt dumb tonight not being able to enjoy the show. It was like keeping away from chocolate and then giving into temptation and eating too much chocolate. Overload :oops:
Sorry. Having a whinge here.

I hate Ryan more and more each episode.

I haven't flicked through the thread, but my take on it is, they're playing a shitty game. Ryan was going at Travis. David seemed to suggest he had said things a bunch of times. Ryan brought up family first. Travis is in a situation, you have a group of guys in the house. It clearly was just them picking on them. Ryan's quite a mean and nasty person. Most of the footage of him, is him saying mean shit about people. It seems that he's just turning the group away from people. So it's pushing Travis, it was baiting him. We know Ryan is a prick and likes baiting people. Even after he was trying to bait Travis in the radio task. It's pushing and Travis returned with a family themed comment and Ryan then went nuts.

While Ryans there ribbing and essentially picking on Travis, when Travis says something back it's all Trav's fault.

How the fuck did Ryan not get a strick for threatening violence?

Whether or not Travis was over the line or not Ryan was threatening violence.

You then look at the groups, Ryan's the alpha and people like Leo are sucking up to be accepted by them. Ryan's just a bad influence over the house. He is also a massive fucking hypocrite. So his little group can all have each others back, deal with things in groups. Yet people like Travis aren't allowed to have any support in their view of the house. Travis can't stand up for Aisha, Aisha can't have a word to them about Travis. They can all have each others back. Look at Lawson strolling up and interject. They are the bully mean group of the house. They have rules for themselves, and believe they can dictate to everyone else.

As Ryan said when called out for his complaining about manners while picking his nose. Doesn't affect him, so he doesn't care.

The reason Aisha and Travis were getting upset is that it's one of those situations where you've got a group who won't listen, who are backing each other up and they aren't being civil. So it makes people really vulnerable and defenseless. Prone to getting upset.

Ryan saying that Aisha should have had it out with Lawson then and there, yet he was doing everything he could to avoid speaking to Travis about the incident. Such a fucking hypocrite. Rules for him, he has to set the rules for everyone else and he is setting the tone for that group.

He likes to talk as if he's got some authority, when really he's just manipulating. He likes to talk as if he's thought something out, has some insight, but he doesn't. He's widely inconsistent, which shows it's all meaningless. Yet people in the house and apparently viewers fall for it. He's just an arsehole through and through.

Did anything interesting happen in the last 1-2 mins of the episode, when everyone was in bed? I missed that bit.
Cat & Lawless did each other, then they swapped to Aisa with Trav banging her & the finale was Skye squatting on top of Leo... So no, nuthin much happened...

Skye and Leo discussing his kiss with Mandra and he asked did it bother her. In the end she said she was a little dirty on him about it

I hate Ryan more and more each episode.

I haven't flicked through the thread, but my take on it is, they're playing a shitty game. Ryan was going at Travis. David seemed to suggest he had said things a bunch of times. Ryan brought up family first. Travis is in a situation, you have a group of guys in the house. It clearly was just them picking on them. Ryan's quite a mean and nasty person. Most of the footage of him, is him saying mean shit about people. It seems that he's just turning the group away from people. So it's pushing Travis, it was baiting him. We know Ryan is a prick and likes baiting people. Even after he was trying to bait Travis in the radio task. It's pushing and Travis returned with a family themed comment and Ryan then went nuts.

While Ryans there ribbing and essentially picking on Travis, when Travis says something back it's all Trav's fault.

How the fuck did Ryan not get a strick for threatening violence?

Whether or not Travis was over the line or not Ryan was threatening violence.

You then look at the groups, Ryan's the alpha and people like Leo are sucking up to be accepted by them. Ryan's just a bad influence over the house. He is also a massive fucking hypocrite. So his little group can all have each others back, deal with things in groups. Yet people like Travis aren't allowed to have any support in their view of the house. Travis can't stand up for Aisha, Aisha can't have a word to them about Travis. They can all have each others back. Look at Lawson strolling up and interject. They are the bully mean group of the house. They have rules for themselves, and believe they can dictate to everyone else.

As Ryan said when called out for his complaining about manners while picking his nose. Doesn't affect him, so he doesn't care.

The reason Aisha and Travis were getting upset is that it's one of those situations where you've got a group who won't listen, who are backing each other up and they aren't being civil. So it makes people really vulnerable and defenseless. Prone to getting upset.

Ryan saying that Aisha should have had it out with Lawson then and there, yet he was doing everything he could to avoid speaking to Travis about the incident. Such a fucking hypocrite. Rules for him, he has to set the rules for everyone else and he is setting the tone for that group.

He likes to talk as if he's got some authority, when really he's just manipulating. He likes to talk as if he's thought something out, has some insight, but he doesn't. He's widely inconsistent, which shows it's all meaningless. Yet people in the house and apparently viewers fall for it. He's just an arsehole through and through.
I'm not a Travis fan but I felt sorry for him when they were all standing around bitching.
He asked if Ryan wanted to talk and he said no
But then Ryan proceeded to bitch about him.
Was glad that david actually stood up for him

Back