Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (13/10/14) Daily show and intruder

So, lets take bets, is there a HM that will know who Hinch is?

Leo & Priya = no
Travis/skye/aisha = no

Dave/Sam = maybe, they are older and more experienced
Sandy/Cat = unlikely, but older may know him. Both strike as stupid enough to listen to talkback.
Ryan/lawson etc - should be too young and Hinch is of no interest

When's the bloody parrot coming to life?

For all we know, it probably already has and they never showed it.

You do know that the parrot is the new Surly and will probably be voiced by Alex?

I for one am grateful that the parrot has not turned up yet. I am hoping it continues that way all season. Maybe the producers actually listened to us for a change and agreed that the talking animal thing was lame and childish? :thumbsup:.

read earlier in the forum that she dumped him and then they got back together before he went in... sounds like things were up in the air

Seriously... I think he would have been better off not getting back together with her if that's how flimsy the relationship was at that point.

That's the real moral of the story any potential future housemates... if you're in an on again off again relationship... for the sake of all that is good and holy, go into the house a free agent.

Loved the pranks but fucking hate Surly. I flinch every time there's a closeup on that damn parrot anticipating Alex's creeptastic Surly voice.

haha! I flinch as well when I see the parrot. If the producers want a couple of housemates to do pranks on the other housemates they should make Big Brother arrange it instead of a juvenile talking animal. It's that simple! :wink:

So, lets take bets, is there a HM that will know who Hinch is?

Leo & Priya = no
Travis/skye/aisha = no

Dave/Sam = maybe, they are older and more experienced
Sandy/Cat = unlikely, but older may know him. Both strike as stupid enough to listen to talkback.
Ryan/lawson etc - should be too young and Hinch is of no interest
I think Priya will know who he is, maybe Jason and maybe Ryan. I don't think the others will have a clue.

I wonder if Skye will feel a bit jealous that Leo was chosen to kiss Marina, especially if Marina and Leo now get to spend some time together in the SS, or a date etc
It was possible that Aisha or Travis would have been HOH soon and taken each other into the SS to have some quality time but guess now they will feel pressured to take someone who hasn't been there yet?

Priya needs to be fake evicted this week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Imagine her watching and listening to the other housemates conversations? :woot: :woot: She would be the most entertaining out of all the housemates that are up this week.

Is it most saved this week who is getting fake evicted?

And I suppose we don't even know what the fake evictee will get to do? I seem to remember Ben didn't really get to overhear conversations last year when he was fake evicted. :shifty: It was pretty much a waste of time wasn't it? :dead:

But still it could be pretty good for Priya and us anyway... :unsure:

tonight we have Sleeping beauty, tomorrow night Mary Poppins, then at some time during the week we have the big bad wolf.

TONIGHT in a magical garden a stranger sleeps. Who is she? Who will wake Sleeping Beauty? This Big Brother SPECIAL EVENT will get Australia talking! Then TOMORROW LIVE at the NEW time of 7.30pm, Ben is back and surprise, surprise it's a Double FAKE Eviction! One will be sent home, one will be hidden away. It's the cheekiest twist of the year, Big Brother's Week of Surprises begins TONIGHT after NEW The Big Bang Theory on Channel 9!

What time are we on tonight? I cbf checking. Also, how embarrassing for the intruder. I wouldn't want some lame spectacle like that if I entered! Id be crazy embarrassed aha

Back