Skip to main content

Episode Day 24 (1/10/2014) Intruder Special

I'm thinking Skye will wail, if history is to go by. It may not be while on the couch but I fully expect to see it after. It drives me insane but I figure if I prepare myself for it each night then it hurts a little less when it happens. Did you read or see somewhere that Katie called Lawson a game player and Cat a homewrecker in her departing vid? I've seen a couple of her media interviews where she's referred to that but I only read Tim's spoiler about her goodbye vid to the HMs. If she does in fact tell them that "to their face", that's definitely going to be the most interesting part!

No I haven't read anything about Katie's goodbye message apart from the spoilers in this thread. I guess I'm hoping that will happen. But I also think that if Katie is as brutally honest as she likes to think she is then she will say those things to Cat and Lawson in her goodbye video. If she only says nice things to Cat and Lawson then she is a fake. Also Katie has been talking a lot about Lawson in her eviction interviews so they will have to show her goodbye message to him at least.

I won't be here tonight
tumblr_lvpk893ZA21qg39ewo1_500.gif

Maybe Cat will somehow be the one to greet Leo when he first arrives at the house ...BB might be trying to set her up with him?
Sandra and Lisa are also around his age. I think Skye and Aisha are too young for him to be interested in them.
Lawson is still HOH, so he might meet Leo in the Sanctuary suite?

edit: Sam not Lawson

I want him to chase Aisha, and piss Travis off:)
And so far, Aisha has shown more maturity than either Sandy or Cat, Lisa is dim & rough.
Aisha is sick of Travis, and it would so piss off all those loose girls.

The thought of him makes me want to 'vom'but he needs to cause some fun, break up stuff, and get travis evicted, then piss off.

And so far, Aisha has shown more maturity than either Sandy or Cat, Lisa is dim & rough.
Aisha is sick of Travis, and it would so piss off all those loose girls

It was interesting to me that Katie confirmed what we already knew about Aisha and Travis.

Aisha is sick of Travis, and it would so piss off all those loose girls.

The thought of him makes me want to 'vom'but he needs to cause some fun, break up stuff, and get travis evicted, then piss off.
I think Travie will feel threatened regardless of who the intruder goes for. He believes he's top dog (and actually, he's right about that, he is a dog)

I missed a lot of last nights ep, what did Katie say about Aisha and Travis?
something like Aisha just saw it as something to do while in the house, where Travis was 'in love'.
Aisha has already mentioned to the girls that he can be full on/loud at times , and she prefers taller guys

Do we know that noms are also tonight? If so I figure daytime ones and 5 mins of intruder at the end, with live shows that is usually the format, talk blah blah with Sonia and trot him in at the tail end.

Since 2012, BBAU has had a really bad track record with intruders.

Remember Ava? lolz.

And piss-weak Nathan and boring-as-fuck Madeline? lolz.

From his stint on Come Date with Me and the promos, I don't have much faith in Leo.

Reactions: Sly
Possibly the only upside of introducing an intruder this early is that he's almost on equal standing with other housemates (in terms of how much we know, and our attachment to them). I mean, how much have we seen of Ryan in the past 3 weeks, compared to how much we've seen of "Leo" from just the introductory package, and this episode, which will likely focus on him for the whole night?

That said, I am also not overly keen on him coming into the house.

Wasn't Rohan an intruder, entered on Day 8?
Got evicted as soon as he was able to be up.

Wasn't Rohan an intruder, entered on Day 8?
Got evicted as soon as he was able to be up.

No, Rohan and Katie & Lucy were 'latecomer' housemates. Officially, housemates. Not intruders.

Back